Is Bobby V still managing the sox? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is Bobby V still managing the sox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As if things couldn't get any crazier, it is now the Sox who get a player suspended. Is Mr. Yankee Joe Torre the one who doles these things out?

So Price is the only one who hits someone intentionally and as a result the Sox get hit 3 times, 4 players/coaches thrown out and now one pitcher suspended. But Price and Maddon get off scott free.

Reaction Score
As if things couldn't get any crazier, it is now the Sox who get a player suspended. Is Mr. Yankee Joe Torre the one who doles these things out?

So Price is the only one who hits someone intentionally and as a result the Sox get hit 3 times, 4 players/coaches thrown out and now one pitcher suspended. But Price and Maddon get off scott free.

Doesn't seem right but whining from a Red Sox point of view is pretty funny too……..By the way nothing wrong from a baseball perspective for Price hitting Papi in the butt, check out some history it's not the first time. Unlike Pedro in the past who missed the butt and went for the head!!!

Again maybe things finally caught up to the deserving team…...

Reaction Score
You would be better off stopping after your first 3 words. How quickly you forget when Roger Clemens was on your team. How quickly you forget Joba constantly throwing at Youk's head for several years.

He hit Papi for watching a towering home run that was possibly fair. No one knew til the end. What's the big deal about not running it out if it's not 50/50? It was hit like 450 ft, not like it was going to drop in for a hit.
What it was was Price being a b*tch for being lit up and as a result an incredibly lopsided event happened which has probably been rarely seen in baseball.

Reaction Score
You would be better off stopping after your first 3 words. How quickly you forget when Roger Clemens was on your team. How quickly you forget Joba constantly throwing at Youk's head for several years.

He hit Papi for watching a towering home run that was possibly fair. No one knew til the end. What's the big deal about not running it out if it's not 50/50? It was hit like 450 ft, not like it was going to drop in for a hit.
What it was was Price being a b*tch for being lit up and as a result an incredibly lopsided event happened which has probably been rarely seen in baseball.

You should have quit on Roger or weren't you old enough to be a Sox fan when he was hammering on Jeter??

No one head hunted like the Sox don't be so stupid and then whine like a little girl for a suspension, it's not becoming of you. Youk got hit by a lot more people than just Joba Vike but nice try - check the stats or you want me to bring them to you? Joba didn't like him no doubt, but heck most of the guys on your team didn't either now did they? You sound ridiculous (i know nothing new but I'm trying to help) now just stop!

Reaction Score
You should have quit on Roger or weren't you old enough to be a Sox fan when he was hammering on Jeter??

No one head hunted like the Sox don't be so stupid and then whine like a little girl for a suspension, it's not becoming of you. Youk got hit by a lot more people than just Joba Vike but nice try - check the stats or you want me to bring them to you? Joba didn't like him no doubt, but heck most of the guys on your team didn't either now did they? You sound ridiculous (i know nothing new but I'm trying to help) now just stop!
You are the biggest tool on the baseball forum.

The Yankees have had head hunters stop acting like your team is holier than thou.
Yes Youkilis was hit a lot because he hung over the plate but Joba through in the direction of his head several times. And each time Yankee stadium would roar with approval.
And Clemens threw up and in his whole career including with the Yankees. Ask mike piazza.

Reaction Score
You are the biggest tool on the baseball forum.

The Yankees have had head hunters stop acting like your team is holier than thou.
Yes Youkilis was hit a lot because he hung over the plate but Joba through in the direction of his head several times. And each time Yankee stadium would roar with approval.
And Clemens threw up and in his whole career including with the Yankees. Ask mike piazza.

You only think you know something……..look up "Tool" in the dictionary Vike-due it will be like looking in a mirror my friend. You sound like an idiot who last played baseball when they used a tee you dope! Seriously you're not at all baseball savvy…….zero knowledge of the game. Give it up……..Red Sox fan only ….of course they roared with approval you fn dope just like Red Sox fans do….where do you live under a rock? Give it up and think outside the Sox Box dopey?! Just once……please think outside the SOX SOX SOX you jackoff for…….it's really becoming ridiculous.

Clemens was yours first and he was already throwing at people so why bring that up unless you're not every smart? Oh that's easy…..LOL

Youk was by far hit the most by anyone in baseball for years and YES Joba was overzealous with some pitches, they hated each other…..Yanks bad on that one. But do I need to begin the Pedro, Roger, Beckett etc etc situations? What's funny is you're such a dope you think you have a leg to stand on…..you don't. Give it up. As a matter of fact the Yanks coaches were pu**ies for not answering the BS they took for years…...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman