Invited Practice is 9am Sat | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Invited Practice is 9am Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Makes sense Giffey is looking at a starting role after his summer. He's a borderline elite 3+D guy at this level. Tough sob also.

Reaction Score
Ollie accepts no excuses and neither do Boneyarders. Rule number 1 NEVER justify not having 10 toes by explaining why you can't/won't go to games. If I lived in Tibet I wouldn't post that I won't be attending games because I live out of town. Now if I posted that I wasn't going because I was getting some pus*y that night, posters are forgivable because I'll have 11 toes in. If I'm not forgiven I will at least temporarily feel good about not being there.

Any guy who posts he is going to games from long distances never, ever, should be called a mushroom cap! He is a Fan God on the Boneyard and not to be cursed, no matter how stupid one may feel of his post. You actually got pushback for not apologizing to him.

Its called RESPECT son.

Hey mushroom cap, I never called him a mushroom cap bcecause hes going to games, can you read? I called him a mushroom cap for calling me a mushroom cap for not going to all the games simply because he's going to some games

I've seen some more of his posts being a total dickbag to other people for no reason so now I see its just his style. I look forward to learning about how many more of you are giant dicks for no reason. I just want to talk about the huskies and see and hear things I might miss elsewhere, no need for the dickishness really

Reaction Score
Hey mushroom cap, I never called him a mushroom cap bcecause hes going to games, can you read? I called him a mushroom cap for calling me a mushroom cap for not going to all the games simply because he's going to some games

I've seen some more of his posts being a total dickbag to other people for no reason so now I see its just his style. I look forward to learning about how many more of you are giant dicks for no reason. I just want to talk about the huskies and see and hear things I might miss elsewhere, no need for the dickishness really
You seem to have an obsession with dicks.

Reaction Score
For someone that " just wants to talk UCONN ball" using a variation of the word "dick" 7 times in one post does not scream basketball talk to me. But that is just IMHO.

Reaction Score
You seem to have an obsession with dicks.

It must seem that way, I have an obsession with expressing myself using less than savory words, and I've discovered that these "dick" related words appear to be the only ones that the boneyard is cool with. Dicks it is!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Will give you just one warning here - you gotta take it down a notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom