Interview with castle parents | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Interview with castle parents

Reaction Score
There aren’t many players in nba like castle. There is Jru Holliday, Marcus Smart, Gary Payton II and who?

What other guard has the ability to play this type of defense. His defense is nba ready right now, can play all guards and most wings. The only players he can’t guard are centers and big bigs. That, his ballhandking, vision and explosiveness translate right now.

He isn’t good at catch and shoot. And can’t shoot off the dribble as of yet. That is going to limit his minutes first year. But, make no mistake, he is a ready nba player on the defensive side.

Reaction Score
Really nice interview and props for the lifetime parenting skills... OTH I really hate the phrase "garbage parents"; not everybody gets parent of the year upbringing. Talk like that's gonna bite us in the someday.
Think we discussed this already and the conclusion was that it was the writer who used that term, did not come from Hurleys mouth. I agree with you, and unfortunately it will be associated with Coach, even if he didn't say it.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Think we discussed this already and the conclusion was that it was the writer who used that term, did not come from Hurleys mouth. I agree with you, and unfortunately it will be associated with Coach, even if he didn't say it.
Saw that discussion after I posted. Thanks and yes, unfortunate.

Reaction Score
We know we always rate our players much higher than the outside world. The fact of the matter is that the NBA is filled with players like Steph. And right now, just right now, he is not a complete package. Will he be a lottery pick? Yes. Will he become a complete player? Heck yes. But he is not a complete player yet. And if Coach brought up Boat in relation to Steph, there could be a maturity concern that we dont pick up from the outside.
The average age of an NBA rookie is 20. Projected lottery picks need to be in the draft. Would I love to have him come back? Absolutely. But he is about to sign a 7 figure per year contract.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom