Interesting tweet by zag about jones | The Boneyard

Interesting tweet by zag about jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Derrick Jones will visit Kentucky, Louisville, Kansas, Indiana & Auburn in August, his dad tells @. Said UConn working hardest now.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
has he said when he will decide? August visits could lead to an earlier decision (hopefully with the correct result). They say it is good to be first or last. Cross our fingers. It would be really fun to get this kid.

Reaction Score
Here's the article from Zags.

Derrick Jones Adds SMU Offer, Planning August Visits

On UConn, which he recently visited: “It’s a great school, the visit was great. I’m not sure where I’m going to go right now. It was great being able to go there. Them coming off a national championship, it’s another school that’s great to have with me.”

Derrick Jones Sr. added that UConn is recruiting his son the hardest right now.

“UConn is definitely recruiting hard, actually I think the hardest in my eyes,” he said.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Here's the article from Zags.

Derrick Jones Adds SMU Offer, Planning August Visits

On UConn, which he recently visited: “It’s a great school, the visit was great. I’m not sure where I’m going to go right now. It was great being able to go there. Them coming off a national championship, it’s another school that’s great to have with me.”

Derrick Jones Sr. added that UConn is recruiting his son the hardest right now.

“UConn is definitely recruiting hard, actually I think the hardest in my eyes,” he said.
So help me understand. UConn is great?

Reaction Score
It seems like Pops likes us a lot more than his kid.

Reactions: THC
Reaction Score
It seems like Pops likes us a lot more than his kid.
Yup, that's what I get out of all the quotes from Mr. Jones and his son. Who knows though. It's hard to make assumptions from these recruiting quotes.

Reaction Score
I don't know . Hard to read the tea leaves. After Adams I was ready for the dominoes to fall but it is still early. Stone, Jones, Enoch just have to wait it out.KO certainly working hard .

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
He only used the word great to describe his trip 3x. If he really enjoyed the visit, I feel that he would have used great a 4th time.

Exactly. Stone used it 37 times in a 3-sentence span, which is why we know he's a heavy UConn lean.

Jones basically said, I hate UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer