Interesting sweet 16 games elsewhere | The Boneyard

Interesting sweet 16 games elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I figure DePaul has a legit shot to beat Oregon State. If they win I figure they have a very slight puncher's chance against Baylor...rain treys down like...well...rain as did Louisville in their sweet 16 game against Griner
and the Bears a few years ago.

LadyVol versus Ohio State. Kelsey Mitchell is a serious talent....OSU scores like crazy and takes a break on defense. Not sure that LadyVol can put up enough points to stay with them. Add Tori McCoy to OSU next year and they will be serious national contender.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Tori McCoy, Jensen Caretti, Linnae Harper (from Kentucky) and Stephanie Mavunga (from UNC).

Ohio State will be tough next year. You could add Kelsey Mitchell to those players listed and have a better starting lineup than most schools.

PG- Mitchell
SG- Harper
SF- Caretti
PF- Mavunga
C- McCoy

Considering how much other talent tOSU has, I doubt McGuff does this... but still, that's just illustrating how much talent they'll be getting into their program this offseason.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Tori McCoy, Jensen Caretti, Linnae Harper (from Kentucky) and Stephanie Mavunga (from UNC).

Ohio State will be tough next year. You could add Kelsey Mitchell to those players listed and have a better starting lineup than most schools.

PG- Mitchell
SG- Harper
SF- Caretti
PF- Mavunga
C- McCoy

Considering how much other talent tOSU has, I doubt McGuff does this... but still, that's just illustrating how much talent they'll be getting into their program this offseason.

Don't forget Shayla Cooper, the 6'2" forward, who averages 13.5 ppg and leads the team in rebounding with just over 8 per game. She also adds a bit of stability to the up-the-court rush there.

There's a boatload of talent coming in there, but the key is will it be utilized in a collective manner in which the team benefits?
I'll be interested to see how Coach McGuff handles this and moves the ship forward.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
There's a boatload of talent coming in there, but the key is will it be utilized in a collective manner in which the team benefits?
I'll be interested to see how Coach McGuff handles this and moves the ship forward.

Same here. I'm looking forward to watching how McGuff manages having so much talent. Same for Mulkey, but I'm pretty confident she'll do just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom