Interesting Remark from Geno | The Boneyard

Interesting Remark from Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
“ This group likes each other and the coaching staff likes them. That’s not always the case. And I don’t know if they like the coaching staff. But they like each other and the coaching staff likes them and that’s a scenario that doesn’t always happen in college.”

I don't recall similar discussions, though it seems almost self-evident.
This is a classy group of young woman that obviously get a lot of joy from each other, must be fun to teach.

The line about whether they like the staff may just be a Genoism crack, or about some (probably) small matter (we'll never know).

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
The line about whether they like the staff may just be a Genoism crack, or about some (probably) small matter (we'll never know).

It was a crack.

Reaction Score
“ This group likes each other and the coaching staff likes them. That’s not always the case. And I don’t know if they like the coaching staff. But they like each other and the coaching staff likes them and that’s a scenario that doesn’t always happen in college.”

It's no coincidence the Huskies have adopted this epic musical tribute as their team theme song!

Last edited:

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
It's no coincidence the Lady Huskies have adopted this epic musical tribute as their team theme song!
That does it. Allegiance to Huskies is over. I'm switching to any team that preaches hate and violence. And StrayCat, thanks for taking me back to my kids' early years and ruining my sleep for the next two weeks. I was really expecting a rockin' version of "We are family."

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Bria said recently--at least it was posted recently--that she has a love/hate relationship with Coach. I think that's a fair description for many of the players. Nykesha and a few others might be exceptions. Geno pushes them so hard that some initial resentment makes sense, but they achieve things they never thought possible and become grateful. Plus Geno shows his appreciation eventually.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Geno can observe the team interaction and he knows how he and the assistants feel about the team, but it is never easy to judge the reactions of the team to the coaches from a coaches perspective. so ... yes a 'wisecrack' but also just realistic.
And StrayCat ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22