In game Tweeting | The Boneyard

In game Tweeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Love or Hate?

I suppose it's the same concept as our chat room, or a game thread. Five years ago, my phone wouldn't be in the same room with me during a game, out of fear it may ring and interrupt me. Now, I'm tweeting or texting friends on timeouts and commercials. DVR has also changed the home experience, because I no longer have to wait to take a piss. Thanks to technology everyone can communicate & take a dump when they like. Sometimes, even at the same time.

Reaction Score
I don't read the boneyard, but I usually tweet a lot during games. #motorboating is my favorite in game tweet

GemParty

Reaction Score
It's nice to get a combo of friends, Yarders, players, and sportswriters thoughts during one timeline of a game.

Reaction Score
I actually like it more when I am at a game. During a dead ball or timeout I will quick scan to see what the media/fans are saying. A lot times how things look from the seats is far different than how they look after numerous replays on tv. FWIW, I almost NEVER look at my phone while the game is actually being played.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Problem with XL is sketchy cell service.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Who was the yarder in section 120 row T who spent half the game on the football board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom