I'm in a snarky mood so- | The Boneyard

I'm in a snarky mood so-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have few questions about other programs that- instead of being honest like UCONN was with their APR scores -can do things like UNC and Quse

It seems to me that if half of what they are saying about Quse is true they should have their program banned from the post season for like 100 years-yet there is not a peep anywhere.

I realize UNC could buy hookers for their players and call it sex ed- give them credit- and no one would say a word except possibly "how innovative".

Miami was handed to the NCAA on a silver platter and they F ed it up completely.

KO is going to at the very least run a tight ship here- yet in the past if UCONN farts- we make the news. Does this change with KO?

Is Quse going to pay at all for cheating on an epic scale? I mean Quse fans suck and almost no one deserves it more.

I am in a snarky mood and I will honestly admit it would make me happy now that they are in the ACC. The thought of them leaving the BE and being banned from the post season - well insert smiley face here.

Think anything will happen?- if so what and when and to who?

DOOMED!!!!!!

caw

Reaction Score
IMO

UNC will get off scott-free. NCAA has pretty much ruled on them and said they were fine with having no-show classes as long as the no-show classes were a) available for everyone and b) not orchestrated by the AD or coaches.

Miami will likely be punished to some extent. They have already done some self-punishing, I think the NCAA will expand on what they have done. However, it amazes me how Miami has been able to paint the picture as all the NCAA's fault, yet UConn was the villain. Both times the NCAA used dirty/scandalous tactics to get information about the schools. The press has allowed Miami to shift the story into how the dirt was collected, rather than the fact Miami was completely dirty.

Cuse has a ton of rumblings but nothing solid ever comes out. They have a coach who likes to sweep things under the rug and is pretty good at it.

Reaction Score
I have few questions about other programs that- instead of being honest like UCONN was with their APR scores -can do things like UNC and Quse

It seems to me that if half of what they are saying about Quse is true they should have their program banned from the post season for like 100 years-yet there is not a peep anywhere.

I realize UNC could buy hookers for their players and call it sex ed- give them credit- and no one would say a word except possibly "how innovative".

Miami was handed to the NCAA on a silver platter and they F ed it up completely.

KO is going to at the very least run a tight ship here- yet in the past if UCONN farts- we make the news. Does this change with KO?

Is Quse going to pay at all for cheating on an epic scale? I mean Quse fans suck and almost no one deserves it more.

I am in a snarky mood and I will honestly admit it would make me happy now that they are in the ACC. The thought of them leaving the BE and being banned from the post season - well insert smiley face here.

Think anything will happen?- if so what and when and to who?

DOOMED!!!!!!
snarky?? I feel like this every day about the NCAA.

pj

Reaction Score
Sweeping things under the rug works great until proof comes out and you get a "lack of institutional control" tag.

However, it seems like the NCAA doesn't want to offend colleges any more. They are overlooking everything, except Mark Emmert's grudges. They must be dreading a breakaway by the power football conferences and afraid to cross power conference members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom