ICYMI...Video on Stef-Bria Relationship. | The Boneyard

ICYMI...Video on Stef-Bria Relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Really great - hadn't seen it before. Thanks

Reaction Score
Wow, that was great.

Looking from the outside, when you see how hard Geno can be on his players, you sometimes wonder. But then when you see how the sort of people these girls (and they are girls coming in) blossom into, and it's not just one or two but the vast majority, you realize that there's a method to his madness. Not in creating winning basketball teams, where his genius cannot be questioned. But in helping the women who go through the program to become great people.

Reaction Score
That s a great recruiting piece to share with future recruits............The reason I came to UCONN is to develop my game and become an AA.......and be on TV every night of my college career and win NC's and we drafted in the top 10 of the WNBA and make $$$$$$$..........Is there any other reason?

Reaction Score
It seems like a long time since they first started playing for UCONN. I liked Hartley a lot from the start.

It'll be interesting to see where they go in the draft and how they do once they're playing in the WNBA.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
That s a great recruiting piece to share with future recruits..The reason I came to UCONN is to develop my game and become an AA..and be on TV every night of my college career and win NC's and we drafted in the top 10 of the WNBA and make $.....Is there any other reason?
Make great friends, have a great college experience, get a degree?
Check, check, check.

Reaction Score
"Cruel to be kind in the right measure." Geno's former players don't return because they hate him. Sometimes you have to be tough to get the most out of someone. He once said his greatest fear was that a player would not reach their potential. Not every player has, but many have and it's due to Geno and CD and all the work they put into the program. Tough love when needed. Much of what Geno does is to take the pressure off the players. He's a confident person and knows he has his critics, which he can live with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom