I will never understand coaches who make the three point | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I will never understand coaches who make the three point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oh yeah, Rip was definitely a really good player in his prime, don't get me wrong. There are just certain skill sets that are more valuable than others, hence why Ray has a job and Rip doesn't.

Rip also has had injury problems (and he was never as good of a pure athlete as Ray to begin with), whereas Ray is pretty much the picture of health for a guy approaching 39 (in NBA terms).. almost superhuman

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Rip also has had injury problems (and he was never as good of a pure athlete as Ray to begin with), whereas Ray is pretty much the picture of health for a guy approaching 39 (in NBA terms).. almost superhuman

Or just compulsively neurotic about his routine/regimen. He's one of those guys that's scary about that sort of thing. Pays dividends though. Ray's had a few problems too (ankle).

Reaction Score
Or just compulsively neurotic about his routine/regimen. He's one of those guys that's scary about that sort of thing. Pays dividends though. Ray's had a few problems too (ankle).

Yeah that's what I mean.. usually when a guy is older and has lower extremity injuries (knee, ankle, foot), they usually go downhill fast and linger but Ray bounced back and is just as good as he was 3 years ago... think Kobe with his knee problems now.. we've probably seen the last of him playing at an elite level..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom