I swear I just saw Roger Clemens on the field at Fenway | The Boneyard

I swear I just saw Roger Clemens on the field at Fenway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
...and I swear I felt the Earth's rotation decelerate, too.

What the hell is going on in Beantown?

Reaction Score
I've been traveling, but suprisingly very little buzz about Clemens re-appearance. I wonder if he was paid? Basically testimony to how numb Sox fans are right now, basically in hibernation waiting for season to end. Folks will start caring a lot more the minute the 2012 Red Sox make their final out.

Reaction Score

I don't know wtf is going on in Boston. There seems to be an on field celebration a couple of times a week for one thing or another. Maybe Larry thinks that champagne will compensate for one of the worst seasons in Sox modern history.

Reaction Score
They actually got quite lucky in celebrating the 100 anniversary of Fenway this year. Tough to get people to come to watch the current team, but they've had plenty of events to try and round up fans to view former players paraded about. Its actually somewhat good for the Sox to have a downcycle as pent-up demand for people who normally don't go to games fills the gap as people take cheap tickets or their given away by season ticket holders who don't want em. For example, I was able to take my 7yr old to a freebie whereas otherwise I was going to start him on a minor league game and wait until he was 9 or so and dying to get into Fenway to maximize the memory and WOW experience.

Reaction Score

Must have been the same guy that showed up at Jose Canseco's party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom