I Still Want P Gone | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I Still Want P Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tony Sparano, good **** man I'd rather have Tony Danza as a coach.

Careful! Tony Danza was in a Disney made for TV movie called "The Garbage Picking Field Goal Kicking Philadelphia Phenomenon."

Warde may be considering his NFL experience. My sources are good on this. On a serious note, my previous comment on this thread still stands. I'm cheering for these young men who deserve our respect and have created many great memories.

Reaction Score
I would hope the key to this discussion is that no one wants P gone between now and 7:00 p.m. on Saturday. So, given that, let's let it play out.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I would hope the key to this discussion is that no one wants P gone between now and 7:00 p.m. on Saturday. So, given that, let's let it play out.

You should just post a file with the long list of all of your rules. This way you won't have to insert them into most every post.

Reaction Score
You should just post a file with the long list of all of your rules. This way you won't have to insert them into most every post.

I'm sorry if asking you to support the team for six lousy days as they fight for a bowl bid requires you to need printed rules. Maybe you should be worried about things more important to your IQ than my posts.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm sorry if asking you to support the team for six lousy days as they fight for a bowl bid requires you to need printed rules. Maybe you should be worried about things more important to your IQ than my posts.

Add that to your list.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
How does determining that you're dumb relate to a rule? Or were you trying to prove my point with a nonsensical comeback?

Calling me dumb is a form of bullying. I'm calling my lawyer!

Reaction Score
Calling me dumb is a form of bullying. I'm calling my lawyer!

You are a public figure now. Being on this message board, you choose to forfeit your right to file a defamation lawsuit. New rule in the BY bylaws at 7:10 pm. Sorry! However, you do have the right to create a superpac. Woot!

Reaction Score
This Program NEEDS energy ... and we are never going to get where we need to go with Pasqualoni. (and DeLeone is a disaster ... that all the reasonable onlookers can see)

Manual should have a Plan.

Reaction Score
This Program NEEDS energy ... and we are never going to get where we need to go with Pasqualoni. (and DeLeone is a disaster ... that all the reasonable onlookers can see)

Manual should have a Plan.

What position does "energy" play?

Reaction Score
PP...do us a favor. You already made shitloads of money being the football coach. . Thank you.

Reaction Score
Interesting article in the NYT about firing coaches. Studies show that hiring a new coach does not really improve results at most schools. While I understand that, one thing the article fails to discuss is fan support. When you hire a new coach there is renewed optimism amongst the fan base. Part of the problem now is no one has faith that HCPP can win on a regular basis. The next guy might not do it either, but at least for the first few years there will be HOPE.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/29/s...oney-in-college-football-coaches-firings.html

Reaction Score
Manuel needs to look like he's in charge of something. The Ollie contract didn't help that and zero changes on the football end strengthen the perception that he hasn't taken ownership of things yet. I could live with GDL moved and a new OC and OL coach in place. That's for 1 year. The five year plan isn't realistic at this point.

Reaction Score
Interesting article in the NYT about firing coaches. Studies show that hiring a new coach does not really improve results at most schools. While I understand that, one thing the article fails to discuss is fan support. When you hire a new coach there is renewed optimism amongst the fan base. Part of the problem now is no one has faith that HCPP can win on a regular basis. The next guy might not do it either, but at least for the first few years there will be HOPE.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/29/sports/ncaafootball/time-runs-out-but-not-the-money-in-college-football-coaches-firings.html[/quote]
No like. Death to P! Death to Bush! Praise to Allah!

Reaction Score
No like. Death to P! Death to Bush! Praise to Allah!
Can you leave religion out of conversation? I am a Muslim myself. And I am sure there are Muslims who are at UConn, graduated from UConn and are UConn fans. That is total Stop. FYI, Arab Christians call "God" "Allah".

Reaction Score
Can you leave religion out of conversation? I am a Muslim myself. And I am sure there are Muslims who are at UConn, graduated from UConn and are UConn fans. That is total bull****. FYI, Arab Christians call "God" "Allah".
Yes.

Reaction Score
P has got to go.

Yes, there is no guarantee that a new coach will be successful. But I can guarantee you that we won't be as successful as we want to be with him.

We need to get moving! I stated this after the WMU game I think, we don't have much time.

After this season, what do we have left to trade on football wise? 2 shared Big East championships that few people acknowledge? A Fiesta Bowl bid that nobody thought we deserved? Tell me.

I am more about the steak and not the sizzle, but right now we have neither. 6 wins and a trip to the Beef O'Brady's bowl are not going to change that.

How could any of you make a case for Pasqualoni at this point? I am pleading with you to take a look at that stance. I hope to God that Warde Manuel is waking up to this as well.

Reaction Score
P has got to go.

Yes, there is no guarantee that a new coach will be successful. But I can guarantee you that we won't be as successful as we want to be with him.

We need to get moving! I stated this after the WMU game I think, we don't have much time.

After this season, what do we have left to trade on football wise? 2 shared Big East championships that few people acknowledge? A Fiesta Bowl bid that nobody thought we deserved? Tell me.

I am more about the steak and not the sizzle, but right now we have neither. 6 wins and a trip to the Beef O'Brady's bowl are not going to change that.

How could any of you make a case for Pasqualoni at this point? I am pleading with you to take a look at that stance. I hope to God that Warde Manuel is waking up to this as well.

Reaction Score
You cant rebuild with a re tread.Everything PP brings to the table is tired and old.Ive seen Pop Warner coaches with more original offensive game plans.We should be looking for an up and comer protege of someone with the lineage of Chip Kelly.Urban Meyer or someone with a wide open offensive game plan.How did Oregon turn into a successful program besides cool uniforms and a wide open game plan?Being middle of the road in a middle of the road conference means mediocrity any way you cut it.Successful coaches establish liasons with high schools and jucos as feeders,UCONN has to battle for instate talent.Ive puked in my mouth everytime he trotted out the wildcat and had it jammed down his throat.And Temple ??/cmon man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom