I see ESPN prepping Lville/Cuse with the ACC announcers.... | The Boneyard

I see ESPN prepping Lville/Cuse with the ACC announcers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
These guys are terrible. Going from the BE's Bilas and Raf to these guys???? Have fun in the ACC. Going to have to turn the volume down on the games.

Reaction Score
Cuse deserves Mike Patrick, perfect partners for years to come!!

Nonetheless nice win for the a**wipes in orange to go in and take one from the Cardinals. The lottery pick missed a couple clutch FT's down the stretch but fortunately for him Siva had an apple in his throat and handed one to him for a breakaway..........Grant is becoming a very nice player as the year rolls along..........

Reaction Score
Doubt next year Bilas and Raf will remain BE announcers. Not sure what league they will cover, but I doubt it will be the BE anymore.

Hope you guys make it to the ACC soon.

Cheers,
Neil

Reaction Score
Doubt next year Bilas and Raf will remain BE announcers. Not sure what league they will cover, but I doubt it will be the BE anymore.

Hope you guys make it to the ACC soon.

Cheers,
Neil

No way, a pretty decent Orange fan? Didn't think there were any left never mind one with half a brain......thank you Neil. We hope we just end up somewhere we can just enjoy college basketball as much as all the years in the BE.....will be tough no matter and not the same but Ollie and the boys will be fine. Thanks and take care, I'd say best of luck but that would cover the rest of your frat brothers over there and I do not wish that at all to the likes of dasher, prancer, paulie, Doc etc etc......dopes!!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
No way, a pretty decent Orange fan? Didn't think there were any left never mind one with half a brain......thank you Neil. We hope we just end up somewhere we can just enjoy college basketball as much as all the years in the BE.....will be tough no matter and not the same but Ollie and the boys will be fine. Thanks and take care, I'd say best of luck but that would cover the rest of your frat brothers over there and I do not wish that at all to the likes of dasher, prancer, paulie, Doc etc etc......dopes!!
He was pulling for Louisville over us all the way, don't be fooled.

Reaction Score
He was pulling for Louisville over us all the way, don't be fooled.

Yes, I was. I don't hide that fact. It was a football decision, so Louisville was a no-brainer. Heck, even in terms of bb, Louisville is right with UConn. Never thought the ACC would pull the trigger on the Cards though.

But of the realistic options to join IF ND ever gets around to joining full-time, I prefer UConn over Cincy and have said so. Again, to me, this is as much a no-brainer as Louisville over UConn from an athletics standpoint.

I know great athletic departments when I see them. And the three best in the Big East overall have been ND, UConn, and with their very short tenure, Louisville. Syracuse is finally making a late push in terms of overall athletics, but we still definitely trail the three ahead of us but far exceed any other with the exception of the Hoyas who will fall back now once they aren't part of an FBS conference.

Peace,
Neil

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Yes, I was. I don't hide that fact. It was a football decision, so Louisville was a no-brainer. Heck, even in terms of bb, Louisville is right with UConn. Never thought the ACC would pull the trigger on the Cards though.

But of the realistic options to join IF ND ever gets around to joining full-time, I prefer UConn over Cincy and have said so. Again, to me, this is as much a no-brainer as Louisville over UConn from an athletics standpoint.

I know great athletic departments when I see them. And the three best in the Big East overall have been ND, UConn, and with their very short tenure, Louisville. Syracuse is finally making a late push in terms of overall athletics, but we still definitely trail the three ahead of us but far exceed any other with the exception of the Hoyas who will fall back now once they aren't part of an FBS conference.

Peace,
Neil
You can imagine how comforting it is to be a great athletic department that has been consistently bypassed and relegated to mid-major status. The last definite open spot in the big 5 has been filled, by a commuter school in Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom