I saw this sign & it has never been better decorated..... | The Boneyard

I saw this sign & it has never been better decorated.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Please forgive me if this has been posted before.

Attachments

• UCONN Championship Sign.jpg
    UCONN Championship Sign.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 397

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Apparently you didn't see this version either then. They had to take it down because Stewie couldn't stay there any longer to hold up the sign extension.

highway_sign_team_large.jpg
No the last time I saw it it look like this!

Attachments

• UCONN  Champions.jpg
    UCONN Champions.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 77
Reaction Score
No the last time I saw it it look like this!
Apparently the local state cops are UCONN FANS---BECAUSE this is so illegal. Cars not wanting to go to Tolland or Storrs have to duck or drive in the South bound lane to avoid the sign--this is SOOOOOO illegal. This is an interstate road--does Obama know about this extension??? I know you won't like it--but I just have to take down that extension.

Reaction Score
Apparently the local state cops are UCONN FANS---BECAUSE this is so illegal. Cars not wanting to go to Tolland or Storrs have to duck or drive in the South bound lane to avoid the sign--this is SOOOOOO illegal. This is an interstate road--does Obama know about this extension??? I know you won't like it--but I just have to take down that extension.
I heard the sign extension is being stored in the Auriemma room at the White House.:)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think someone else on the Boneyard first suggested it but I think they should go the Burma Shave route and post a different NC every mile from Hartford to Storrs along Rt 84. That would be an impressive drive in from the airport for recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom