I really want to crush Houston. | The Boneyard

I really want to crush Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Like peanuts on Pad Thai.
I want every member on Houston to have to call their mamas for moral support after the game-maybe even crying.
I want them never to want to see us in the same gym again.
I hope this is not too much to ask.

Reaction Score
If I was Houston, I would have a lot of confidence when I see a UConn jersey. I just want us to play well. If we do, we win.

Reaction Score
Just WIN……….if they call their momma's so be it, but get a W and take some time off. 17-4 would be a wonderful place to be……….

caw

Reaction Score
I want every member on Houston to have to call their mamas for moral support after the game-maybe even crying.

Pad Thai peanuts are too coarse for how badly I want UConn to beat Houston.

caw

Reaction Score
I do not want to start trouncing teams. If we do we won't be able to distinguish ourselves from the women's team and we all know how that plays out in this forum.

Lol, well to be fair trouncing Houston wouldn't be the same as trouncing 6-7+ of the top 25 yearly.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I just want the W!! Then I want KO to b!tch smack there coach after the game.

Reaction Score
I do not want to start trouncing teams. If we do we won't be able to distinguish ourselves from the women's team and we all know how that plays out in this forum.
I'd like them to put a whupping on Houston but I'm not sure of the outcome going in. Way more exciting this way. :rolleyes:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I just want the W. I don't think we are yet in a position to concern ourselves with style points. Maybe mid-late Ferbruary that can come into play. At the moment our best course of action is to merely add to the win column.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Thrashing an opponent who humbled us earlier in the season is ALWAYS a desirable result. However, Houston may not be in the mood to cooperate. They were up 8 on SMU with 2 minutes left in the first half today and the lead went back and forth until under 3 min to go when SMU pulled ahead. They have several good three point shooters with size, we don't have a good match-up for Thomas (who killed us last time), if we allow them to play with confidence, it will be a tight game. To be successful, we need to play with confidence and aggression on offense and defense. If our guards play well and we do our job rebounding, we will be okay but of course, we are doomed, clearly DOOMED!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I bet they don't hit 6 or whatever it was straight threes to start the game this time. Just a hunch.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
A win here clearly separates the top and bottom of the conference. Top 5 actually doesn't look too bad - all are probably tourney-worthy barring any late season meltdowns.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
You got it

Reaction Score
I am loving the fact that we are taking the fight to Houston rather then sitting back and letting them set the tone. We are in attack mode!

Go, UConn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog