I need help with player stats. | The Boneyard

I need help with player stats.

Reaction Score
I'm curious about how many games it took UConn players to reach 400 points. Anybody help with that?

Reaction Score
Hopefully someone will provide the stats since it will be interesting to see.

Maybe this will run into another thread because while not specific to UConn, what would also be interesting would be to look at some stats of GOAT's in the women's game and compare them to some of the players today that are being promoted. As example, the GOAT and trailblazer, Cheryl Miller, had a game in HS when she scored over 100 points - before the 3-point line. She paved the way for today's stars. What could she have accomplished if she didn't end her basketball career too soon at age 22 when she tore her ACL (Ironic she tore it in a pickup game similar to the way Paige tore hers). Anyway, while we are enthralled today with today's players stats we need to give all the credit to Cheryl and the ones who made the womens game what it has become.

Reaction Score
If the information you seek cannot be gleaned from the annual media guides, then the sports information department at UConn might be able to help you.
You will come within plus or minus a few games if you divide 400 by the player's career scoring average.

Good luck!

Reaction Score
I'm curious about how many games it took UConn players to reach 400 points. Anybody help with that?
Let me add that my curiosity is pretty much limited to UConn. My interest was piqued hearing that Ashlynn had scored more than 400 points this season. Wanted to know how long it took other UConn WBB "heroes" to notch that many.

Reaction Score
The media guide doesn't have game by game stats for past seasons, but Shade's 419 as a freshman is 10th all-time, pushing Rebecca Lobo out of the top ten. Lots of famous names in the top ten, led by Maya Moore at 678 and Paige Bueckers at 581, then Mosqueda-Lewis, Abrosimova, Stewart, Hartley, Charles, Tamika Williams, and Christyn Williams. Shade beat out a number of legends, including Taurasi, Nykesha Sales, and Kerry Bascom.

Reaction Score
The media guide doesn't have game by game stats for past seasons, but Shade's 419 as a freshman is 10th all-time, pushing Rebecca Lobo out of the top ten. Lots of famous names in the top ten, led by Maya Moore at 678 and Paige Bueckers at 581, then Mosqueda-Lewis, Abrosimova, Stewart, Hartley, Charles, Tamika Williams, and Christyn Williams. Shade beat out a number of legends, including Taurasi, Nykesha Sales, and Kerry Bascom.
Grateful!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom