Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
I made a senior night video but even though my son says post it I think it too shaky, audio is good but if I had to rate it I would give it a D. It was the first time with the new camera and does not have view finder so holding up the camera for me with video is hard even though I am was able with practice to do it with photos. I would not even be asking but since there is no decent coverage of it anywhere else if people want to see a shaky video I will put it on here.

Reaction Score
Post It !!!!!!!!!!!

As the previous poster commented, the UConn production was far from perfect. The video was good, but the audio feed was of the production crew instead of the public address the announcer.

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
I apologize ahead of time for this video. I am still learning all the different settings for photos and did not practice taking video. This is the first time posting something and not expecting any likes. This video is only viewable with this link.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for the video. Other than a bit of shaking, I thought this is better the one from the live stream.
I don't remember it being this way in the past, but it seems like they are trying to rush through
the ceremony. It seems like in the past from the video I have seen, each player gets their full special moment
but today for example Kiah and her parents just started taking pictures with the coach and they already started
the introduction for KML. Not sure if Kiah did the usual lifting of her number and taking individual picture
with the coach like what I have seen in the past, but it seems the attention was already diverted to the next person.

I am going to really miss them both. It is going to be especially hard to replace KML.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Well done, Danny. Thanks!

I agree about KML's intro coming too soon after Kiah's.

A few random thoughts:

Kiah is winning that center tap to start some past game by about a foot.

Kaleena's mom looks very young. Xander stole the show as he ran out to hug Uncle Geno. :) Such a cute kid and little brother!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
there is nothing for which you need apologise. This is a wonderful gift. Thank you very much!

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Great job, and much better than the one on that UConn had going with all its annoying production directives.

And with all those orange things up top to balance, it's no wonder about any shaky stuff.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Thanks Danny...I was unable to see the ceremony...so your photos and footage was all I was able to see...really appreciate you posting it. We are so lucky as fans...to have such great women representing the team that we all cheer for. Thanks Dan...you're the best...:) :)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
As Carl Adamec said in a tweet why the Rush. Announcer shouldn't have started on KML's historic facts before Kiah's picture taking was done.

Reaction Score
That was great! Felt like I was there. I'm changing your own personal rating from a D to an A. Thanks taking the time to put it together & post it!

Reaction Score
I made a senior night video but even though my son says post it I think it too shaky, audio is good but if I had to rate it I would give it a D. It was the first time with the new camera and does not have view finder so holding up the camera for me with video is hard even though I am was able with practice to do it with photos. I would not even be asking but since there is no decent coverage of it anywhere else if people want to see a shaky video I will put it on here.
That gritty documentary look...could be great...you didn't film any close ups of your nostrils while you were out of breath though, did you...kinda where I draw the line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom