...And here are four of my favorites:

Magic Johnson:

Diana Taurasi:

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Sue Bird:

Steph Curry:

Do you have any others- college or pro, men's game or women's? Could make this a fun thread!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sue's was the shortest, but the only one in a championship game. Dee's was the only one against the Evil Empire. In both cases, the building was electric.

Magic's was impressive and clearly the longest. Steph's was cool too, but probably routine for him.

There are some classics at the high school and college levels.

Reaction Score
Sue Bird:

Steph Curry:

Do you have any others- college or pro, men's game or women's? Could make this a fun thread!

I admit, I love Sue Bird, no doubt. Was at that game. Sue at half time from about 5 (I really think 10 feet) from center court let fly as the half was ending and drilled a three. At the end ND ahead by 1--Sue flew with a mission and everyone in the building knew she'd make it, ND clogged the middle and Sue let fly from the left side and hit her biggest UConn career shot. I'm still thrilled watching it. You can show me 100 other maybe better shots, but this one is burned into my brain. THANKS for the memory..

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
...And here are four of my favorites:

Magic Johnson:

Man, he was THE BEST. THE BEST. I *loved* watching him. I didn't care that all of my friends were Celtics fans and loved Bird.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Man, he was THE BEST. THE BEST. I *loved* watching him. I didn't care that all of my friends were Celtics fans and loved Bird.
I've always said that if I were starting an NBA team from scratch today, and I could pick anyone I wanted from all who ever played, I would pick Magic.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
If someone is the logo for the league, he must be pretty good! :)

Indeed! Thankfully, he did have the experience of winning his one championship in 1972...

Are there any other famous women's buzzer beaters from long range? I know Diana has this one from the WNBA (somewhat poorly reproduced on YouTube below), but I'm curious as to other WCBB or WNBA shots akin to these.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Here's a HS one that's pretty unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads