I guess this girl was not happy about getting screened... | The Boneyard

I guess this girl was not happy about getting screened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
The worst part of it appears the women flopped on the screen. And then she sucker-punched. Holy Kermit Washington!

Last edited:

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
IMO...she should be banned for life from basketball anywhere, in any country.... You can't do this on a basketball court. Period

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
The worst part of it appears the women flopped on the screen. And then she sucker-punched. Holy Kermit Washington!
No that is NOT the worst part of it, the worst was the roundhouse to the face. And it wasn't a screen on the other end. The puncher just appeared to run right at the defender near the basket, bang into her, and flop. Obviously a real head case that should not be on any ball court again.

Reaction Score
Ban that B_TCH from the sport FOR LIFE!

She [edit] has no place on the court!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
And she should charged with assault. That is not game product.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
No that is NOT the worst part of it, the worst was the roundhouse to the face. And it wasn't a screen on the other end. The puncher just appeared to run right at the defender near the basket, bang into her, and flop. Obviously a real head case that should not be on any ball court again.

An accurate call by DobbsRover.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
And she should charged with assault. That is not game product.
Well definitely not in basketball, she is obviously in the wrong sport:eek:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Well, she wouldn't want to throw it at my niece. She fought up a weight class and was the 2011 full contact Muay Thai national champion.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Ah, true. There are sports where that is exactly what you're supposed to do, and the fans go wild for it.

Reaction Score
FWIW, Deadspin identifies the puncher as Shanel Harrison, a former member of the La Salle University basketball team. It also says her contract was terminated immediately after the game.

Reaction Score
I guess she was at VaTech before LaSalla
Not exactly moving UP the foodchain, I guess.
========
2011 -BLACKSBURG, Va. --
Virginia Tech women’s basketball coach Dennis Wolff announced Tuesday that senior Shanel Harrison is no longer a member of the Hokies’ women’s basketball team for a violation of team rules.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Speaking of flopping and players who do not like one another, there was a beaut of an interview about a month ago after OK State beat OK. Cowgirl Kendra Suttles is sometimes a reserve player and obviously has had some issues with her counterpart forward on the Sooners, and when asked why when her team went big and put her in as a starter that they had done so well, she said about a Sooner player, "I knew that she can't guard me, and I knew she likes to flop a little, so I knew I wasn't going to let her get a charge on me."

That's the way to get back at a player who irked you on the court. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman