I feel a little better after second half | The Boneyard

I feel a little better after second half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Going into the game I didn't give us much of a chance, it's just an awful matchup. We looked scared in the first half and I fully expected a 25-30 point blowout. It was still a blowout but we kept it respectable in the second half and DeAndre showed some pride. This loss is over with and I will never think of it again, it has zero relevance as to how we will play in the Big Dance. I still feel good about our chances making a run in the tourny. I will say that Bazz needs to step it into the gear he was playing at earlier in the season.

Reaction Score
honestly a bit worried about Bazz, he's doing very little attacking and trying to do everything from the perimeter, both shooting and probing/passing. you're making things way too easy on opposing defenses if you're not attacking or putting pressure on the D. Brimah is looking like he's taking another step, Daniels looks like he might have possibly rediscovered himself, and Giffey starting to be a bit more aggressive, we need Bazz to step up and be aggressive in the tourney because he has looked a step below what he looked like earlier in the season. Maybe the grind has worn him down but it's not like he's the only elite PG playing heavy minutes, they all do.

Last edited:

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
At least we outscored them by 4 in the second half. Not much consolation, but better than nothing.

Reaction Score
honestly a bit worried about Bazz, he's doing very little attacking and trying to do everything from the perimeter, both shooting and probing/passing. you're making things way too easy on opposing defenses if you're not attacking or putting pressure on the D. Brimah is looking like he's taking another step, Daniels looks like he might have possibly rediscovered himself, and Giffey starting to be a bit more aggressive, we need Bazz to step up and be aggressive in the tourney because he has looked a step below what he looked like earlier in the season. Maybe the grind has worn him down but it's not like he's the only elite PG playing minutes, they all do.
The last 3 weeks or so he hasn't looked like the same player he was earlier in the season. He's not attacking like he used to and he won't pull the trigger on his jumper like he used to. He hesitates all the time lately when he has space to shoot or attack, instead he throws all kinds of pump fakes and dribbles without the sense of purpose that he used to. I don't know if it's injury, if he's tired or it's just a cold stretch but he needs to figure it out right now.

Reaction Score
I also feel like his jumper has gotten really flat lately

Reaction Score
If Bazz trusts his teammates we can go far. DD, AB, and NG all had solid tourneys. If he shows faith in those guys it will allow him to pick his spots and be efficient.

Reaction Score
Yes, bazz seems to be over compensating for his injury as his outside shot isn't falling. His head hasn't been in the game which is disconcerting. We need bazz to go anywhere in the tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom