I couldn't resist- My favorite picture- missed that prior thread | The Boneyard

I couldn't resist- My favorite picture- missed that prior thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

This was the dynamic duo's senior year in HS, after they committed. It was the early Big Game at the XL Center, I think it was the Baylor gm possibly. I Saw them w binocs behind the bench prior to the game. When they headed up to the mezzanine- I scrambled from the opposite corner of the arena and cut them off "at the pass"! When I got both their signatures on First Night their Junior year, I asked Moriah and Stewie, if they remembered the picture. Moriah looked at Stewie and they both laughed, and Moriah said, "are you kidding? You were the first wacky UC fan that had a picture taken with either one of us"! I can die a happy man!!! I also asked Moriah the night we took the picture if she was as quick as we had heard she was. She said, "oh yea". I said, quicker than Brianna Banks? She smiled again, looked me right in the eyes and she said, "oh yea- not even close". This is all true- for what it's worth!

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
you are now our new "measuring stick"... whats you're height?
You know - that's so funny- I was thinking about that when I was posting. I'm approx 5'11- used to be taller! But I may have been slouching! :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
so Moriah may be about 5'8... or was she in heels. CDanger may be a real waterbug

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
You know - that's so funny- I was thinking about that when I was posting. I'm approx 5'11- used to be taller! But I may have been slouching! :)
Or you may have shrunk even more than you think. As an oldster myself I can officially say old age is no one's friend. Still, size and stature are two different things, and this raises you even more in my eyes.

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
Or you may have shrunk even more than you think. As an oldster myself I can officially say old age is no one's friend. Still, size and stature are two different things, and this raises you even more in my eyes.
Thank you Jordy- I needed that!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog