I Believe | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I Believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree completely with your statements
I believe in Kevin Ollie.

I believe that his virtues of family, faith, effort and passion are fundamental to winning at the highest level on the court.

I believe that his gift to inspire and instill these virtues in everyone around him is special and plainly apparent. I believe he can X and O. I believe that Ollie’s recruiting has only just begun.

I believe that the performance and leadership of Kemba Walker and Shabazz Napier in their junior seasons can be directly attributed to Kevin Ollie. I believe that Ryan Boatright will be equally special this year.

I believe that college basketball teams are only as good as their point guard. I believe that Shabazz Napier is one of the best 3 in the country. I believe he is not recognized as such because of his size and last year’s post season ban. I believe in Kentucky Free Throws. I believe in 60 points in 40 minutes of overtime.

I believe that the only person who can stop Deandre Daniels, is Deandre Daniels. I believe in baseline slams in Germany. I believe in looks of exasperation on South Florida defenders. I believe in tweets that say “They’re still sleepin on me.”

I believe in NYC Swag. I believe in one wristed three pointers in the biggest game of the year in Gampel as time expires. I believe there won’t be an in their seat the first time two healthy hips slash to the tin and posterize someone. I believe Omar is coming.

I believe that heart matters. I believe 99’s beat with Kahlid’s. I believe 14’s beats with Boat’s.

I believe in the power of confidence. I believe in the selfless, team-first, few. I believe in doing whatever it takes to win, no matter the ask. I believe in 70% from 3 in EYBL. I believe in Niels.

I believe that Phil Nolan improved significantly over the course of last year. I believe that he has the size and athleticism to defend and rebound in the paint. I believe that’s all we need him to do.

I believe that you can’t teach size. I believe that Mr. Brimah will alter some shots.

I believe that Kentan Facey can be Roscoe Smith in 2011. I believe that will be plenty.

I believe that experience matters. I believe that 6 upper classman in a 10 man rotation: (Kromah, Olander, Giffey, Napier, Daniels and Boatright) is one of the most experienced team’s Uconn has ever had.

I believe espn insider articles who say we aren’t one of the top 25 programs over the next 3 years are ignorant.

I believe I’ll be in Dallas.

I believe the narrative will change.

I believe that we will win.

..I believe compl

I believe that his virtues of family, faith, effort and passion are fundamental to winning at the highest level on the court.

I believe that his gift to inspire and instill these virtues in everyone around him is special and plainly apparent. I believe he can X and O. I believe that Ollie’s recruiting has only just begun.

I believe that the performance and leadership of Kemba Walker and Shabazz Napier in their junior seasons can be directly attributed to Kevin Ollie. I believe that Ryan Boatright will be equally special this year.

I believe that college basketball teams are only as good as their point guard. I believe that Shabazz Napier is one of the best 3 in the country. I believe he is not recognized as such because of his size and last year’s post season ban. I believe in Kentucky Free Throws. I believe in 60 points in 40 minutes of overtime.

I believe that the only person who can stop Deandre Daniels, is Deandre Daniels. I believe in baseline slams in Germany. I believe in looks of exasperation on South Florida defenders. I believe in tweets that say “They’re still sleepin on me.”

I believe in NYC Swag. I believe in one wristed three pointers in the biggest game of the year in Gampel as time expires. I believe there won’t be an in their seat the first time two healthy hips slash to the tin and posterize someone. I believe Omar is coming.

I believe that heart matters. I believe 99’s beat with Kahlid’s. I believe 14’s beats with Boat’s.

I believe in the power of confidence. I believe in the selfless, team-first, few. I believe in doing whatever it takes to win, no matter the ask. I believe in 70% from 3 in EYBL. I believe in Niels.

I believe that Phil Nolan improved significantly over the course of last year. I believe that he has the size and athleticism to defend and rebound in the paint. I believe that’s all we need him to do.

I believe that you can’t teach size. I believe that Mr. Brimah will alter some shots.

I believe that Kentan Facey can be Roscoe Smith in 2011. I believe that will be plenty.

I believe that experience matters. I believe that 6 upper classman in a 10 man rotation: (Kromah, Olander, Giffey, Napier, Daniels and Boatright) is one of the most experienced team’s Uconn has ever had.

I believe espn insider articles who say we aren’t one of the top 25 programs over the next 3 years are ignorant.

I believe in Kevin Ollie

I believe completely in your assessment.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Well, I believe in the soul, the c@#k, the , the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core p@rnography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve. And I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days......Goodnight.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I never took my ten toes out! I've believed since JC announced his retirement and KO was made interim coach!
After following the team I have proof and I no longer believe but know!

First NC for KO, fourth for UConn and the pundits get the royal finger!

Reaction Score
Well, I believe in the soul, the c@#k, the , the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core p@rnography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve. And I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days......Goodnight.

As soon as I saw this it was only a matter time before this got posted. Classic line

Reaction Score
You

makers Muppet, is that you?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
And I believe replying to the original mile long post is annoying.

Reaction Score
The responses are absolutely awesome, I love it. I love each and every one of you. I am extending the deadline to 10:30pm, you have 55 more minutes to keep them coming. LETS DO THIS!! LETS F....N GO!

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I BELIEVE in running 50 miles with 2 smart phones!

Reaction Score

Rock on, ditto!

Reaction Score
image.jpg

Reaction Score
I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. I believe that we will win. v I believe that we will win.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I believe you should put women on a pedestal high enough to look up their skirts.
I believe that you must really believe that because it's the 2nd time you posted it in the same thread! :D

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
The responses are absolutely awesome, I love it. I love each and every one of you. I am extending the deadline to 10:30pm, you have 55 more minutes to keep them coming. LETS DO THIS!! LETS F....N GO!

Nice bump.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I believe in the Mojo, and I believe if you think it affects the Mojo, it affects the Mojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom