I am officially "arrogant and spoiled" because.... | The Boneyard

I am officially "arrogant and spoiled" because....

Reaction Score
  • I don't have room for a 5th framed Hartford Courant front page in my office and I'm annoyed I have to redo the entire wall to fit the new one.

• At this point, I don't even think about buying any Big East Tourney or Final 4 merch. I have too much National Title merch and there is no more room in my t-shirt drawers.

• I get confused and mess up the non-starters on our 2011 and 2014 title teams.
Feel free to add to the list...

Reaction Score
I gave my Huskies flag away. I forgot that I gave it away and spent an hour yesterday looking for it to hang in front of the house. Now I have no flag. I'm mad I gave it away. And I'm annoyed that I am so old I can't remember stuff.

I am so darned arrogant and spoiled and old!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Please tell me someone has made an "Arrogant and Spoiled" t-shirt.

Something easy with the five national championship years on it and the quote.

At a minimum this should be a free t-shirt giveaway for when Cooley comes to town with Georgetown.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score

At a minimum this should be a free t-shirt giveaway for when Cooley comes to town with Georgetown.
We had one that is now out of date (all of the proceeds benefited the Husky Ticket Project). Currently working on a new design…
FDEF022E-91CA-40E3-8176-76E51ED120AA.jpeg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I wore mine for every game, but as @McLovin posts, it needs an update. Maybe "even more" Arrogant and Spoiled.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm not arrogant and spoiled, but when I saw the thread title and that Deepster wrote it, I immediately thought the first line was going to be: "I'm too good for Hartford."

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I am arrogant and spoiled because...

• I look down on Rudy Gay for not getting a ring at UConn and letting us lose to George Mason.

Lol.

Was thinking about that subject this morning.

Looking at all the previous players who showed up in Houston, you could make a roster with Cliffy, Smith, Dove, Sheffer, Allen, Donyell Marshall as elite players who played before UConn won a championship and sprinkle in players like Rudy and Caronimo who played between championship runs. The amount of UConn greats who never saw a Final Four or championship is an impressive list.

Reaction Score
I'm done not being cocky about UConn basketball.

Reaction Score
I bought a set of four national championship banners after 2014 that I hung in my office. They don’t make those anymore and now I can’t find any equivalent today. UConn problems.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We had one that is now out of date (all of the proceeds benefited the Husky Ticket Project). Currently working on a new design… View attachment 86879
Lol that the old design had a shelf life of just a couple of months. “UConn Problems”, I guess.

For what it’s worth, the design above was well done. I’m looking forward to seeing the next iteration. Would love to see all the championship years for both teams, printed on the back, or something. I wonder if the school would consider giving you a one off use of the logo or wordmark given that the proceeds all go to the Husky ticket project.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
  • I don't have room for a 5th framed Hartford Courant front page in my office and I'm annoyed I have to redo the entire wall to fit the new one.

• At this point, I don't even think about buying any Big East Tourney or Final 4 merch. I have too much National Title merch and there is no more room in my t-shirt drawers.

Same on both counts.

Reaction Score
I remember in 1999 we all lined up at a conference room at the Marriott in Farmington for a first crack at UConn championship merchandise. I still have the coffee mug although it has faded badly. I guess when a championship is not expected (the Duke Invitational?) and you're rushing to get something out, the quality suffers.
IMG_0353.jpg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don’t get why winning tournament games is so hard for Providence in general and Ed Cooley specifically.
It really just hit me. Recruiting for one school right before the biggest game of the year for the school that is paying you is arrogance that one can only dream about. "Next level stuff", in the current parlance.

Reaction Score
Work harder.....get a bigger office, you're going to need it!;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom