I admit, I never thought I would read this headline (Drummond) | The Boneyard

I admit, I never thought I would read this headline (Drummond)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The the rest of it say (ie, after the 2 intro paragraphs)?

Reaction Score
yeah if you do his per minute numbers (per 48 minutes) it comes to around 17 ppg, 18 rpg, and 4 bpg...while shooting 60% from the field. it probably grades out very favorably against other "teenage" nba players, keeping in mind that drummond is 19. the dude should be a beast some day.

Reaction Score
"Despite limited minutes, Pistons center could be best teenage player ever."

I don't really believe that for a second (though I do understand the point the author is conveying), but as the biggest Drummond fan you'll find, I absolutely love reading things like that.

Reaction Score
10 years from now people could be asking "how in the world did AD get drafted 9th?" He has the most upside of anyone in the `12 draft imho including anthony davis. i really believe someday AD could become the most dominant post player in the league. his size and athleticsim is freakish. he just needs the skills to go with it.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
First time in a couple years my pathetic insider subscription has pleased me. That was a very nice article to read.

Reaction Score
It doesn't surprise me...floor spacing in the NBA is so different and he is matched up with people his size but he has ridiculous athletic ability compared to them. I'm glad he is doing well, hopefully AO looks at this and realizes why his minutes declined because of AD's arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom