I’m sick of being a bridesmaid | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I’m sick of being a bridesmaid

Reaction Score
We are 10-1 in Final Four games.
Umm we have 5 Nattys in 25 years and are the most dominant program by miles..but let’s go get Utah. Im mean are you frigging kidding me? Highest HHI, 32nd best market situation next to NY and Boston, top 25 school. The folks running these schools need to get some basic business lessons down at their local business school. Utter clowns.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Umm we have 5 Nattys in 25 years and are the most dominant program by miles..but let’s go get Utah. Im mean are you frogging kidding me? The folks running these schools need to get some basic business
Kermit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
I think we’ve vastly underrated the irrelevance of the state of Connecticut on a national level. I don’t think anyone cares about the state of Connecticuts flagship, and whether it’s in a proper league. Other more relevant states get priority.

100%

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
CBS reported Should the Big 12 be unable to acquire Arizona (its primary target), Arizona State and/or Utah, the conference may turn its focus to UConn as a top Group of Five option due to its stellar basketball program, sources previously told CBS Sports.
Wow. I think this is the first time during this ordeal that they acknowledged our existence.

Reaction Score
Every episode of Conference Realignment Island ends the same way as every episode of Gilligan's Island did: the plan to get off the island fizzles out somehow, and we remain stranded. Basically, we're caught in a spiritual reboot of a cheap '60s sitcom.

"Now, this is the tale of our castaways. They're here for a long, long time. They'll have to make the best of things; it's an uphill climb..."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom