I’m sick of being a bridesmaid | The Boneyard

I’m sick of being a bridesmaid

Reaction Score
Seriously this is crazy. Now we are out and Utah is in. When Maryland left the ACC twitter was buzzing that we were in and then Louisville swooped in. In 2011 we were suppose to go to ACC with Cuse and we were blocked by BC. How can a school with so much athletic prowess and notoriety always get left at the alter. It’s sickening

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Seriously this is crazy. Now we are out and Utah is in. When Maryland left the ACC twitter was buzzing that we were in and then Louisville swooped in. In 2011 we were suppose to go to ACC with Cuse and we were blocked by BC. How can a school with so much athletic prowess and notoriety always get left at the alter. It’s sickening
I think we’ve vastly underrated the irrelevance of the state of Connecticut on a national level. I don’t think anyone cares about the state of Connecticuts flagship, and whether it’s in a proper league. Other more relevant states get priority.

Reaction Score

We were likely never really in the running.

So glad that UConn has been so quiet publicly.

Reaction Score
I'm sick of these new "Conference Realignment Board" posters not understanding the rules of "key tweets" "non-key tweets" "conversation for key and non-key tweets"

:)

Reaction Score
UConn could still take place of Utah in the B12 or be a replacement for FSU or Clemson in the ACC. Let's see what happens.

Reaction Score
They could just go to 17 teams, of course that would require them to really want us in the first place. The ACC went to 15 for basketball because they wanted Notre Dame, wanting is the key.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think we’ve vastly underrated the irrelevance of the state of Connecticut on a national level. I don’t think anyone cares about the state of Connecticuts flagship, and whether it’s in a proper league. Other more relevant states get priority.
Don’t they know that we invented the wiffle ball and that we have the Pez museum.

Orc

Reaction Score
This board will meltdown if Uconn gets left outof B12 again. Sadly thats looking to be the case with Az,Asu, Utah ahead of the line

Reaction Score
This board will meltdown if Uconn gets left outof B12 again. Sadly thats looking to be the case with Az,Asu, Utah ahead of the line
Meltdown? 50% want to stay in the BE, 40% have been around long enough to just feel a dull numbness...the other 10% may melt-down but in 5 years when the next round of CR emerges, they will join one of the other two groups...

Reaction Score
If this does not come to be then just like the ACC and it's network, no Big 12 games regardless of network will be on any television in my home ever again.

Reaction Score
Looks like Yomark is just another used car salesman (with no offense to used cars salesmen who probably have more integrity). I was hoping he had enough balls to actually pull off an East Coast move, but it was all show with no go.

Reaction Score
We were likely never really in the running.

So glad that UConn has been so quiet publicly.
Yeah, because we’ve learned. UConn is the kid at the end of the P5 line. Utah, Arizona, and ASU just walked right by like we weren’t there and cut us in line.
Like it’s there entitlement to just choose to go or not while we wait for the invite.

Seen this rodeo before boys…. I’m hoping this one is different, but not expecting any miracles.

huskidork

bailey
Reaction Score
I would be lying if I didn't say it'd be really fun to read the board

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Maybe we have a stinky coochie and that’s why nobody wants to be with us permanently?
We have our way with them and then they don’t want to come back around us again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom