Hurley Interview Field of 68 | The Boneyard

Hurley Interview Field of 68

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's pretty obvious that Daubster is completely done with Goodmans clown show. You can see it all over his face.

Before the game Goodman posted that Indiana's starting five is more talented than Connecticut's starting five. After the game he says Connecticut's win isn't a big deal because Texas isn't even going to be an NCAA tourney team. Fanta, to his credit, calls Goodman out on it. Listening to Goodman try to weasel his way out of the contradiction is vaguely entertaining. At the end Goodman tries to polish his turd of a commentary by giving a bit of a complement to Hurley. Goodman's a dou.che nozzle.

Love Daubster's labeling Clingan "the Great Wall of Bristol."

Reaction Score
Goodman sounds like he had a few of those hard seltzers just before the show. Or does he always sound like that?
Always does. I think someone has said in the past that he may have a bit of cerebral palsy or something

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Dauster's take on Tristan is 100% correct. Particularily his uncanny ability to live and thrive in the teeth of the defense. He gets right up in there and every time we think he's going to turnover from the sheer amount of bodies and limbs...he makes a play or gets fouled. The constant pressure that the defense must feel has to be mentally exhausting.

I personally slept on Tristan because I never trusted what he's doing out there. It appears to the casual an unorthodox play style. But now I know better, it's a skill like anything else and he's better at it than anyone else in college. It's his toughness that needs to be the identity of this team, I just with he was a bit more vocal. But what a special and unique player that we'll be comparing future crafty Huskies to.

Reaction Score
Always does. I think someone has said in the past that he may have a bit of cerebral palsy or something
Might be thinking of bell's palsy. A facial paralysis that sometimes causes slurred speech.

Reaction Score
Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 7.06.59 PM.jpg

Well done!

Reaction Score
I'm usually a stickler for this sort of thing. Thanks for the correction! I will join you in the good fight.
Tristen and Samson seem to be the 2 we struggle with here. At least nobody gets Cam and Alex wrong. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom