Hurley - “Shut Up” | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Hurley - “Shut Up”

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Some of y’all really like to take these unfounded, patronizing narratives and just run with them. The guy has coached 500+ games. He coaches how he feels each roster will be best served. You can certainly disagree with the approach,

This is fact. From his recent interview:

“When you’re trying to instill passion in the program, in the team,” he said, “a personality, a fierceness, toughness, aggressiveness in guys that haven’t displayed it, you end up really emphasizing it and at times over-emphasizing it to bring it out in them. Once that habit is instilled, I become a lot calmer figure. The last couple of years at Rhode Island, I certainly wasn’t as animated. We’re just not at that point right now.”

but let’s not make it into anything it isn’t. Tom Moore cures psychopathy? Alert the FBI! Get some more guys like Jared Terrell, and the intensity shifts from the sidelines to the court, which is better for everyone.

Look man, that comes from Dan Hurley's mouth (not mine), from an interview I heard a while back. He might even have used the exact word 'psychopath' (obviously being facetious). He also gave clear credit to Tommy for settling him down. These aren't my thoughts.

So if you disagree with 'making it into something it's not', take it up with Dan Hurley, not me.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom