How many LV's does it take... | The Boneyard

How many LV's does it take...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...to unveil a statue? Once again the LV's starting five was ill-prepared to get the job done!

Pretty hilarious clip if you ask me!

LINK

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I just have to ask - do people scour the Internet looking for a way to poke fun of the Vols?

Well if you really need to know, I visited ESPN to check on the PU-SU score and saw the link to Pat's statue and wanted to see what it looked like. How can you not laugh at that clip?! If you prefer, we can concentrate our efforts on Internet clips about message board mods? ;)

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Well if you really need to know, I visited ESPN to check on the PU-SU score and saw the link to Pat's statue and wanted to see what it looked like. How can you not laugh at that clip?!
I didn't care enough to look at it.

For a fan base that claims not to care about the LVs, we sure do have a lot of threads about them.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score

For a fan base that claims not to care about the LVs, we sure do have a lot of threads about them.

I looked at it. It took one LV to remove the shroud after a bunch of height challenged suits couldn't get it done. No big deal and not particularly funny.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The video was linked and discussed in a thread started after the ceremony a few days ago.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

I'm not sure a fan base has claimed anything about Tennessee. Certainly some don't care. Some do. And some don't like that some do.

Reaction Score
Well if you really need to know, I visited ESPN to check on the PU-SU score and saw the link to Pat's statue and wanted to see what it looked like. How can you not laugh at that clip?! If you prefer, we can concentrate our efforts on Internet clips about message board mods? ;)
Not nice !!!!!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
...to unveil a statue? Once again the LV's starting five was ill-prepared to get the job done!

Pretty hilarious clip if you ask me!

LINK

If it's the clip I recall, Parker came to the rescue.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
It is about the UT Athletic Department.Didn't anyone think about how the cover would come off? Didn't they rehearse the unveiling?

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

no kidding. Some threads are even started by LV fans themselves, oddly enough

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I just have to ask - do people scour the Internet looking for a way to poke fun of the Vols?
Yes, yes we do. Many of us have webcrawlers that run 24/7, looking for anything associated with Tennessee, using key words like, Tennessee, Volunteer, Vol, TN, Loser, Rocky Top, Summitt, Head, Pat, Cornelius.

We make life difficult for you don't we? Good thing we love you Nan.
:D

HERDING%20CATS%5B5%5D.png

Reaction Score
Yes, yes we do. Many of us have webcrawlers that run 24/7, looking for anything associated with Tennessee, using key words like, Tennessee, Volunteer, Vol, TN, Loser, Rocky Top, Summitt, Head, Pat, Cornelius.

Little known fact, Maria Cornelius, Board Op at Orange forum, has a brother named UCONN...in fact, I can see the resemblance! They also share a passion for climbing Summitt's!!

upload_2013-11-27_10-6-54.jpeg

UConn Cornelius

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Little known fact, Maria Cornelius, Board Op at Orange forum, has a brother named UCONN...in fact, I can see the resemblance! They also share a passion for climbing Summitt's!!

View attachment 4322
UConn Cornelius
Very well done Stray Cat.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I'm surprised there were only 1,000 people in attendance if I heard correctly?

Reaction Score
It is sad that a FEW UCONN fans only post the negative even on such a positive event. Good luck to UCONN this year and I hope they meet in Nashville for a great game.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Like you do about Uconn on the collegefan board?
Thank goodness Glen Macgrady found a place to continue his posting... ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm surprised there were only 1,000 people in attendance if I heard correctly?
ESPN has the story as updated on 11/22/13. No game that day. I would have thought they would do it on a day where they had a women's home game. In any case she certainly deserves the recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom