How many fast breaks can Olander gift to USF? | The Boneyard

How many fast breaks can Olander gift to USF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
TO is getting caught up today with everyone else getting beat, total defensive collapse at this point. Expect a much more ramped up squad soon!!!!

Reaction Score
It's just not TO it is everyone.
Maybe it's just me seeing him slap at rebounds and sending them to 3 USF players without a white jersey around.

Reaction Score
Maybe it's just me seeing him slap at rebounds and sending them to 3 USF players without a white jersey around.

If he's boxed out and can get his hand on it to keep it alive he should, like he knows who's getting it? Maybe we should win a battle of getting to a loose ball?

Reaction Score
If he's boxed out and can get his hand on it to keep it alive he should, like he knows who's getting it? Maybe we should win a battle of getting to a loose ball?
I'm saying he needs a better sense of where his teammates are on the floor.

Reaction Score
About 2 or 3 now.
In general, I am surprised by his lack of development over his career to date. I'm not saying he is a "bust" or anything, and he clearly was never earmarked as having NBA talent, but I simply don't see the level of conistent, steady improvement you expect to see from hard-working players over their career. His career still has a lot of games to go, but I hope his trajectory takes an uptick soon.

Reaction Score
I'm saying he needs a better sense of where his teammates are on the floor.

So while he has his back to 90% of the floor and his teammates are scrambling to get into rebounding position and/or block out their man, he should know where they are?

Reaction Score
So while he has his back to 90% of the floor and his teammates are scrambling to get into rebounding position and/or block out their man, he should know where they are?
Considering he had two of his teammates in view and with a general knowledge of what play they were in, yes, he should have a general idea of where or where not to hit the ball.

Reaction Score
The play where Giffey bounce-passed it to him, he bobbled it, and then he threw the ball 30 feet into the air and out of bounds while attempting to get it to the hoop just put his season into one play. Made me face palm.

The offensive tip up to 3 USF guys while looking directly at them also got a face palm. He was looking right at them. It's like he has no control of his limbs sometimes.

Reaction Score
Some of the fast breaks also came because Napier was going for boards rather than hanging back. Not saying Napier is doing the wrong thing -- we desperately need rebounds -- but generally there is another guard back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom