How many Championship Rings were on the floor? | The Boneyard

How many Championship Rings were on the floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That should have been hyped up last night, all wearing and posing with their bling. Damn opportunity missed on recruits. Had to be at least 7 ring bearers. Oh well it won't be the last time.

Reaction Score
My son and I drove by East Longmeadow HS in Mass on the way last night and I mentioned Kevin Freeman began his career there and he was a NC ring holder from 1999, the first team. He is now 18 but was only 4 then so he likes to hear the history........I was able to point out KFree to him and he said "he was a power forward?".......yep and a damn good on!

Reaction Score
My son and I drove by East Longmeadow HS in Mass on the way last night and I mentioned Kevin Freeman began his career there and he was a NC ring holder from 1999, the first team. He is now 18 but was only 4 then so he likes to hear the history........I was able to point out KFree to him and he said "he was a power forward?".......yep and a damn good on!
You know I forgot about the coaching staff all having rings. Damn opportunity missed!!

"Want a Ring? Come to UConn......We make Champions"

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
By my count there would be 14 rings total earned as a UConn player (plus one on a coach earned elsewhere = Dailey).

3 male players + 8 female players + 2 male coaches + 1 female coach = 14

Can any other First Night come remotely close to matching that?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
wow your right, first night was great but what a huge recruiting pitch missed. not to mention the chills all the people watching would have gotten seeing all that hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom