How do we watch game Penn State game live or a re run??? | The Boneyard

How do we watch game Penn State game live or a re run???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I probably missed it- but can one person rsvp with any/all options- I'm xfinity in Ct. Any computer options that I can hook up to big screen? thanks in advance!

Reaction Score
Big10 Network is on the Xfinity sports pkg. Channel 1730 on Bristol Comcast.
I don't know if it is available on computer. Big10 Network has rights to the game.
Hope this helps you.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I probably missed it- but can one person rsvp with any/all options- I'm xfinity in Ct. Any computer options that I can hook up to big screen? thanks in advance!
Look at cost for adding sports pack which I think carries the BTN on XFinity - probably $5-10 to do it for a month and you can cancel after the game or the season if you want to catch a few more Big10 games.
BTN has various on-line options but don't really know anything about them or whether any internet providers block them:
http://btn.com/btn2go-big-ten-digital-network/
Or find a good sports bar with a lot of TVs and one they would be willing to shift off of a football game!

Reaction Score
Charter carries the game on channel 335

Reaction Score
BTN is on my direct TV on channel 610 but I had to buy a sports package for 12.95 a month extra to get it. It does come with a bunch of other sports channels so it is kinda worth it for the season at least.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
BTN is on my direct TV on channel 610 but I had to buy a sports package for 12.95 a month extra to get it. It does come with a bunch of other sports channels so it is kinda worth it for the season at least.
Yeah - and luckily they do not block WCBB so you can catch a lot of non-Uconn games - though of course why you would bother watching such inferior product is anyones guess!:cool:

The last ten years with all the regional sports nets and their need for content has seen an explosion of WCBB being broadcast as well as a number of other non-revenue sports - I like it.

Reaction Score
Go to any Buffalo Wild Wings and watch the game and have lunch.................Done deal....

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
so are we out of luck if we have cox?
We have Cox cable out of Meriden and do get the game. Hit Guide on your remote then hit Guide again. Search on Themes then Sports to see if you get the game.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score

If Xfinity carries BTN, then you should be able to view their streaming content. Hook up the output to your tv and away you go. I don't have Comcast, but if I had a Comcast user/password I could view their stream. ;);)

Reaction Score
If Xfinity carries BTN, then you should be able to view their streaming content. Hook up the output to your tv and away you go. I don't have Comcast, but if I had a Comcast user/password I could view their stream. ;);)
Charter in Connecticut carries BTN in HD on channel 764 .

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Pac-12 is also on the Xfinity Sports Package...

and before purchasing check the channels cause they are running a free promo this weekend

Reaction Score
If you have DISH and have a certain number of cable channels on order, you can pay $11 for the sports package that includes Big10. You can cancel the package after a month, so under the right circumstances you can get the game for not a lot of bucks.

Reaction Score
Cox in Manchester has it, but you have to subscribe. I already pay too much to them for crappy service to want to dole out any more.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Uverse has BTN 650 and 1650 (HD)
By the way - I have a FL and CT address and started using Sling Box this year for TV because I hate Charter and canceled my TV from them - slight delay and occasional jumps, but I am watching my FL Uverse through my computer in CT and where ever else in the world I travel. Full function so I can watch my DVR and On Demand and can program it to record anything and it does regular and HD channels. Really recommend it to anyone who travels a lot or has two locations. Costs a few hundred dollars but I made that up in a few months of not paying for TV service in CT. Simple to install and you can add it to phone and tablets as well.

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
Big10 Network is on the Xfinity sports pkg. Channel 1730 on Bristol Comcast.
I don't know if it is available on computer. Big10 Network has rights to the game.
Hope this helps you.
Thanks-----
Uverse has BTN 650 and 1650 (HD)
By the way - I have a FL and CT address and started using Sling Box this year for TV because I hate Charter and canceled my TV from them - slight delay and occasional jumps, but I am watching my FL Uverse through my computer in CT and where ever else in the world I travel. Full function so I can watch my DVR and On Demand and can program it to record anything and it does regular and HD channels. Really recommend it to anyone who travels a lot or has two locations. Costs a few hundred dollars but I made that up in a few months of not paying for TV service in CT. Simple to install and you can add it to phone and tablets as well.
that's the new way to just pay for your cable one time- awesome- my buddies are using Sling Box for our fly fishing retreat in the middle of no where in the Catskills!

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
This thread is done- thanks for all the input!

Reaction Score
This thread is done- thanks for all the input!

Ain't done yet, Son....just 80. Since you say you're in CT, I have a tape.....PM me if want to see it (you bring the libations:p).....'
wife welcome.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I love anachronisms and the use of "tape" is rapidly becoming anachronistc, just like "record" and other terms of recording. Me, I'll just keep using my wire recroder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom