Hope this run doesn't make Daniels make a dumb decision | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hope this run doesn't make Daniels make a dumb decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I keep reading that DD's father wants him to stay and get his degree. Father knows best. DD is just coming out of his shell but I'd hate to see him go and not be ready emotionally. In the NBA you need to be up and on every night.

He stays, and with Boat at point, DD's a 20/10 guy and a lottery pick.

Reaction Score
As long as we have DD on Monday night thats all I care about right now

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Tenspro2002 said:
Hamilton is a 3, not a 4. We don't have a direct replacement for DD at the skilled/stretch-4 position. I think we need one for 2015.

DOES THIS REALLY SEEM LIKE THE TIME TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT THAT????

Reaction Score
Let's leave this alone until Tuesday morning please. Deandre is entitled to make his own choice. We should all support that choice no matter what it is. This has been an amazing, magical run, that does not happen without him. We should support this young man and be happy that he has added his name amongst the great unsung heroes at UConn. He won't be remember as a Kemba or Shabazz, but he's now in the Kevin Freeman, Jeff Adrien discussion of great supporting players.

Reaction Score
This is DD's moment. Where are Wiggins, Parker and the rest of the phenoms? IMO DD had played his best when in mattered most. He can shoot the three, put the ball on the deck and make his own shot and with his size, he's a match up nightmare.

If he goes, it's his choice, there's nothing dumb about it, and we should support and thank him. He never said he was leaving, so why post this.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
DD is a stud. He is peaking. If he has the chance to be a first round pick he should go pro.

Selfishly I'd like to have him for another year but hey...Ollie has unlocked his potential and we're now seeing the guy we thought we were getting. He's given this program a lot. He stayed, he didn't transfer. I just hope he has one more 20 and 10 game left for us.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If Daniels goes pro after Monday's game, it will be a recruiting boon for Ollie, similar to what Okafor and Gordon did for Calhoun. Daniels still has splinters in his butt from riding the pine in 2012, and only two years later he is one good game from a potentially huge payday. That is what you get when you play for Kevin Ollie.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Seriously, can we at least wait until Tuesday before we worry about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom