Hope this run doesn't make Daniels make a dumb decision | The Boneyard

Hope this run doesn't make Daniels make a dumb decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What ever decision me makes that is best for himself I'm okay with……..he's a great kid and playing well and selfishly I think he can play like this all next year and get in the lottery and make more $$$$$$$$

But I'm okay with whatever he chooses………love the way he has stepped up huge

Reaction Score
I agree with a lot of what's been said.

I want DD to come back next year.

If we win it all and he leaves, that's OK with me.

I think we're primed for a run in 2016 more than 2015, so losing the one year of DD doesn't hurt too badly and might accelerate the development of someone like Facey for that 2016 run.

Reaction Score
if he's in the 1st round then he should go, we already saw what happened to him this year with the high ankle sprain and back spasms, his stock might never be higher. Win a title, go first round with hopefully Bazz going end of 1st as well, and this program is going to have unbelievable juice on the recruiting trail.

Reaction Score
I completely agree, if getting a championship monday night means DD has to leave. Have fun in the NBA young man, now Boat on the other hand

He's staying, BOAT, SAMUEL and PURVIS? The 3 G tradition continues

With a developing Brimah, Nolan, and the big RUBIN, we will be a damn good team next year too! Let's make it a back to back run, ya know if we can get past KU/UW Monday night and all

pj

Reaction Score
What dumb decision? To give up a lottery payoff in the NBA?

Congrats to Deandre for playing awesome. Hope he brings us a title this year. If he stays, I hope he brings us another one next year. If he goes pro, I hope he gets rich and becomes an all-star.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
His draft position doesn't hinge on the result of Monday's game. It's not like you can make a trade.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I completely agree, if getting a championship monday night means DD has to leave. Have fun in the NBA young man, now Boat on the other hand

He's staying, BOAT, SAMUEL and PURVIS? The 3 G tradition continues

With a developing Brimah, Nolan, and the big RUBIN, we will be a damn good team next year too! Let's make it a back to back run, ya know if we can get past KU/UW Monday night and all
We're bringing in a sandwich to play big!? What is Ollie thinking!? ;)

Reaction Score
Man, we are going to be a talented DEEP team next year, seriously, a WIN next MONDAY and another big year next year, we will be great for another decade

Boat, Purvis, Samuel, Cassell Jr
Hamilton, Calhoun
Facey, Lubin, Brimah, Nolan

The paint develops both defensively and offensively, and we might still have the best group of G's in the country.

Reaction Score
If DeAndre leaves, Daniel Hamilton takes his spot. No worries.

Hamilton is a 3, not a 4.

We don't have a direct replacement for DD at the skilled/stretch-4 position. I think we need one for 2015.

Reaction Score
Reggie Miller said on the live telecast "DeAndre Daniels is the best pro Prospect on the Court." It all depends on if he moves into the first round. If he is slated as a first rounder, he is gone.

Reaction Score
Hamilton is a 3, not a 4.

We don't have a direct replacement for DD at the skilled/stretch-4 position. I think we need one for 2015.
Same thing was said about DeAndre when he first came here. Wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton is played at the 4 for some minutes. Just saying. But if you're looking for a 2015 comparison, give me Bennie Boatwright.

Reaction Score
Man, we are going to be a talented DEEP team next year, seriously, a WIN next MONDAY and another big year next year, we will be great for another decade

Hamilton, Calhoun

The paint develops both defensively and offensively, and we might still have the best group of G's in the country.

So we have 3 schollies to give?

Reaction Score
When DD plays like he has it's amazing how good we are. So I'm just enjoying the ride. Too much happening to think about next year.

pj

Reaction Score
So we have 3 schollies to give?

He left off Tolksdorf so 2 schollies open if Daniels leave. But it's not clear any players are available for 2014.

Hamilton, Calhoun

The perimeter and 5-spot is good but we need 10 fouls at the center position so Facey had better develop big time if this team is to be good.

But if Deandre came back - which he won't - we'd be immediate favorites for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom