Home visit...Sept. 12..UConn to Asia Durr...yes! | The Boneyard

Home visit...Sept. 12..UConn to Asia Durr...yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
http://snyuconn.com/uconn/uconn-sets-up-home-visit-with-top-recruit-durr/

Carl Adamec has some blog info on Asia and Katie Samuelson. I know there was a mention of some of Asia's home visits coming up....I don't remember seeing UConn in that list....but the staff is going to see her in a couple of weeks. Home visits in the junior year? Isn't that a bit unusual? Might it suggest Asia would much prefer to make her decision sooner than later....maybe prior to the summer of '14?

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Glad to see this. Was mildly concerned when the other list didn't include UConn, but only mildly because I hoped this would happen.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I think UConn was mentioned in a follow up post or was that for another player?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Louisville, Duke, and Maryland have also had visits scheduled. The home visit is just the first step. Hopefully after those are completed she will come to campus - preferably for the first night super show. Also read that Samuelson will visit UCONN in January. I know we went after the other 2 sisters - were we able to get any of them to visit UCONN? If not, then a visit from the youngest is a good sign.

If we end up with a large class in 2014, a small-ish one of 3 would be great - those 2 plus a center. There are several in the top 25, but they are from Louisiana, North Carolina and Texas. I wonder why the staff never went after Jatari White from 2014...

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Louisville, Duke, and Maryland have also had visits scheduled.
This article from Carl is a bit dated, as Asia has set more dates since then. The list is now Baylor, Connecticut, Duke, Louisville, Maryland, Notre Dame, and Tennessee, with a visit from Kentucky possible. Ms. Durr and family will be busy this September!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom