Holly Rowe win Curt Gowdy Media Award | The Boneyard

Holly Rowe win Curt Gowdy Media Award

Reaction Score
Not sure how to rate Holly. On one hand, she has been a pioneer in many areas, in particular women's basketball. Anyone who invests in women's college basketball is my friend. On the other hand, her questions tend to be repetitive and not as creative as 5-10 years ago.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Not sure how to rate Holly. On one hand, she has been a pioneer in many areas, in particular women's basketball. Anyone who invests in women's college basketball is my friend. On the other hand, her questions tend to be repetitive and not as creative as 5-10 years ago.
Well, to be fair, she works for ESPN now

Reaction Score
Some thoughts are better left in our heads. On a thread giving her flowers is it necessary to inject your own bias or negative opinion? Sometimes remaining silent is the road to take.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Some thoughts are better left in our heads. On a thread giving her flowers is it necessary to inject your own bias or negative opinion? Sometimes remaining silent is the road to take.
I believe that are many people that are tired of the same questions over and over. Is Holly a good reporter, yes, but she was a better one years ago in my opinion.

Reaction Score
Thank goodness for Holly. I watch a lot of women’s softball as well as basketball and she’s a great ambassador and representative for all women’s sports,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom