Holland leaves Duke | The Boneyard

Holland leaves Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kianna Holland has decided to leave Duke. This leaves them with 2 pure guards (Jones/ Johnson) , and 2 wings Greenwell/Calhoun next year.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
She is not listed in any of the Duke season stats. I assume she has been injured? Triad or CamrnCrz?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
She is not listed in any of the Duke season stats. I assume she has been injured? Triad or CamrnCrz?

She hasnt played one second... in regular season or in the exhibitions. She's been injured... looked like a possible redshirt candidate as we have tons of depth in the backcourt this season. I was absolutely floored by this...... like a hard punch in the stomach :(

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Last edited:

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Nice job, FC. Holland left a hole, and you’ve put your finger on it.
Very PC, arty. You didn't even mention the "D" word (which of course is spelled differently and means something completely different).

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Are we saying we want her to come to Storrs for alliteration purposes?

Reaction Score
Panic in Durham?..........Duke will be just fine until next Tuesday night.........When Coach P cannot figure out how to get her players to play 40 minutes, why are we worrying about them at all.......WE wish the young lady well and get healthy.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I wonder if any of our Duke friends can tell us if there is trouble brewing, or if this is isolated. Given that Kianna was one of the main architects in bringing in the terrific class, I wonder if her leaving will have an impact on the kids they currently have...

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
So the next question would seem to be will Coach P. give her an unconditional release? ;)

Reaction Score
This was quiet compared to the Sierra Moore departure fireworks. None of it will affect Duke. Remember when the dad of that Clair Watkins or whatever her name was had some negative stuff to say in the paper about how Duke broke her commitment? None of it matters or seems to change anything. Duke will continue to get great recruits.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
no surprise, Duke is a football school
How did that football thing work out last Saturday?

Playing Florida State in football is like playing the UConn women in basketball. :)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
This was quiet compared to the Sierra Moore departure fireworks. None of it will affect Duke. Remember when the dad of that Clair Watkins or whatever her name was had some negative stuff to say in the paper about how Duke broke her commitment? None of it matters or seems to change anything. Duke will continue to get great recruits.

Duke didnt break the commitment. Get your facts straight.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
About as well as UCONN football did against Buffalo .. or Cincy.... or ....... :rolleyes:

;)
We're clearly in a rebuilding phase in football. It remains to be seen how successful we can be in THAT sport.

I saw Duke on TV once this season and was impressed. But FSU looks really, really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyClifton

Top Bottom