Highway Robbery | The Boneyard

Highway Robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
OKC was robbed tonight. The goal tending in the first half that were two legal blocks and the foul by LeBron on KD in the final seconds that wasn't called.

This is the second series where the ref blatantly no calls contact on a major shot to decide the game with Wades foul on Rondo and now this. Disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
So says the Heat fan

Reaction Score
Yes JaYnYcE, because you have shown yourself to be so unbiased towards the Miami Heat.

Calls even out, don't blame the refs for the outcome of this game. It's been a great series so far, really a gift to basketball fans.

Reaction Score
The no call at the end sucked. It's a shame that they missed that call.

High way robbery? No. There were some bad calls both ways, but as a whole it seemed like it was evenly called. I didn't hear anybody crying when the Thunder were in the bonus two and a half minutes into the third quarter.

Reaction Score
So says the Heat fan

it was for sure a foul at the end. the ref missed it. the refs will make or miss many calls in every game from now until the end of eternity unless they implement some type of technology to take human error away.

if you ever hear me complain about a ref determining the outcome of a game, you can ask me for my address and you can come to miami and punch me in the face.

Reaction Score
So bitter. Durant shouldn't have been in that position because he fouled out on that terrible blocking call on Battier. The officiating was not one sided tonight, it was pretty even. I know calls that go against Miami don't matter to JaYnyce, but they do to the rest of us

Reaction Score
plz..... if lebron got that call everyone be saying u dont call that in late game situations.

Reaction Score
Durant on late shot: "i just missed the shot. i really couldn't tell if there was contact'

on a follow up question about getting mugged: "i just missed the shot,man"

funny how they don't make excuses, just the fans

Reaction Score
Durant on late shot: "i just missed the shot. i really couldn't tell if there was contact'

on a follow up question about getting mugged: "i just missed the shot,man"

funny how they don't make excuses, just the fans
Not really, since they get fined thousands of dollars for criticizing the officials.

It was definitely a missed call. It's not an excuse (maybe OKC should try not falling behind double digits every game?), but you have to be blind or a blind homer to argue otherwise.

Reaction Score
there are certainly ways for them to make back handed comments without getting fined. you'll almost never hear a good player blame a ref for a game.

and i said 2 posts ago i thought it was a foul. but refs are always going to miss calls. blaming refs is the first sign of a loser.

Reaction Score
You can't blame the refs as the NBA plays their games with different rules.

The funny thing is they are so arrogant even the TV people don't care what they show as far as hilights........expample last night....end of the 1st quarter they showed a wade catch and dunk in which he took 3 steps obviously and they showed it again and again from different angles as they went to break.....it's a fn travel but NOONE cares to mention it......afterall it's the NBA!!:oops:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
So bitter. Durant shouldn't have been in that position because he fouled out on that terrible blocking call on Battier. The officiating was not one sided tonight, it was pretty even. I know calls that go against Miami don't matter to JaYnyce, but they do to the rest of us

I suppose some like those flop calls, I prefer a no call. But I understand why Heats backers like flopping and expect those calls.

I'm thinking the fact that one team's superstar getting in severe foul trouble the whole game long impacted the game, others think they didn't call enough fouls on that player.

The refs were bad, but they always are, it's the NBA. Inconsistency is the rule, not the exception. The worst call of the game was the goal-tending, it was very hard to get that call wrong. But they still managed to.

I literally believe that between wrong calls and no-calls, NBA officials are wrong more than 50% of the time. (not counting out of bounds calls)

Reaction Score
I literally believe that between wrong calls and no-calls, NBA officials are wrong more than 50% of the time. (not counting out of bounds calls)

no you don't, literally, believe this.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
The fouls on Rondo and Durant were two game changing plays that the refs botched. There was contact on both plays, it's insane those calls weren't made.

Reaction Score
I suppose some like those flop calls, I prefer a no call. But I understand why Heats backers like flopping and expect those calls.

Good lord, hearing people complain about this flopping stuff is just ridiculous now. I hate to break it to you, but every time someone gets run over, it isn't a flop. But I understand why people that are against Miami don't ever want to say that they actually played defense and weren't rewarded for it.

Reaction Score
OKC lost the game in the 1st quarter, not on any late game missed calls.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Good lord, hearing people complain about this flopping stuff is just ridiculous now. I hate to break it to you, but every time someone gets run over, it isn't a flop. But I understand why people that are against Miami don't ever want to say that they actually played defense and weren't rewarded for it.

Stern has been on record in saying that they will take a look at the flop epidemic this offseason. It takes away from the game.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
OKC lost the game in the 1st quarter, not on any late game missed calls.

They lost it on a no call foul. Then to make matters worse, James travelled prior to getting fouled. Bush league officiating, the fix is in.

Reaction Score
OKC was robbed tonight. The goal tending in the first half that were two legal blocks and the foul by LeBron on KD in the final seconds that wasn't called.

This is the second series where the ref blatantly no calls contact on a major shot to decide the game with Wades foul on Rondo and now this. Disgusting.

On the replay, Lebron is backing away from him on the drive. Even if there was contact, you don't call that. Players are supposed to make plays to decide games.....not the referrees.

Reaction Score
They lost it on a no call foul. Then to make matters worse, James travelled prior to getting fouled. Bush league officiating, the fix is in.

Big win for the Heat! Easy to root for a kid like Lebron!

The whining about the foul at the end is dumb. If that's Harden taking the shot over Norris Cole no one even talks about it. Van Gundy made a good point about the size and strength of the players making officiating difficult.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
On the replay, Lebron is backing away from him on the drive. Even if there was contact, you don't call that. Players are supposed to make plays to decide games.....not the referrees.

So if you hack a player but start backing away thats ok? Check the replay again, LeBron clearly has his hands on Westbrook and not the ball. A little body contact sure, thats a no big deal. But his hands on his wrist? Come on!

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Cry more.

Maybe OKC should try not having to claw back all the time. Don't put yourself in a position where you need to rely on calls to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom