Here's my Christmas list: | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Here's my Christmas list:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ododa IMO is better than Collier. They can certainly play together, and there is time for one of them to develop a consistant midrange game, but Ododa committing may make Collier think twice (especially if a great stretch 4 like Brunelle commits also).

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Early commitments from the class of 2018 (wow) from Charli Collier, Olivia Nelson-Ododa, and Christyn Williams. Please Santa.

Merry Christmas Gus. You must have been good this year, you got your wish (Charli Collier). :cool:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Merry Christmas Gus. You must have been good this year, you got your wish (Charli Collier). :cool:
Thank you. Thank you. I've been good. And when I've been bad, I've been very good. :D

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Ododa IMO is better than Collier. They can certainly play together, and there is time for one of them to develop a consistant midrange game, but Ododa committing may make Collier think twice (especially if a great stretch 4 like Brunelle commits also).

ODO would be the cherry on top if we could get her in the fold. I agree with you that she's very special. She appears to have a no nonsense approach to life and her athletic endeavors.

Reaction Score
Early commitments from the class of 2018 (wow) from Charli Collier, Olivia Nelson-Ododa, and Christyn Williams. Please Santa.

Santa to Gus: "Hey. I'm tired of schlepping all of these number one recruits. Give me more like Crystal; the rest are a load. Luckily, they get along well inside of my bag."

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Santa to Gus: "Hey. I'm tired of schlepping all of these number one recruits. Give me more like Crystal; the rest are a load. Luckily, they get along well inside of my bag."
OK, let's go for Christyn Williams next. Not nearly as big.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
You may be in luck. She's committing tomorrow and I would be SHOCKED if it's to anywhere besides UConn. Of the three, I think you have the best chance with her.

If Collier goes to UConn then I highly doubt Nelson-Ododa follows... I really don't think Nelson-Ododa leaves the South, but hell, I know nothing just like Jon Snow.
You called it! Score one for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01