Help How do you Get Stream Using USABB Facebook? | The Boneyard

Help How do you Get Stream Using USABB Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I don't see an option to view live feeds on the USAB Facebook page?

Don't have access to NBA TV.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Facebook just uploaded the link onto the page.

Never did see the link for the Canada vs Australia game.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I was wrong that was a 7 second video. Still need help with link for the feed

Reaction Score
Facebook Simulcast Schedule of NBA TV’s USA Basketball ExhibitionGame Telecasts
Fri., July 22,
at 9 p.m. ET USA Men’s National Team vs. Argentina

Sun., July 24, at 8 p.m. ET USA Men’s National Team vs. China

Mon., July 25, at 10 p.m. ET USA Women’s National Team vs. USA Basketball Select Team

Tue., July 26, at 10 p.m. ET USA Men’s National Team vs. China

Wed., July 27, at 7:30 p.m. ET USA Women’s National Team vs. France

Fri., July 29, at 7 p.m. ET USA Women’s National Team vs. Canada

Fri., July 29, at 9 p.m. ET USA Men’s National Team vs. Venezuela

Sun., July 31, at 4 p.m. ET USA Women’s National Team vs. Australia

Mon., Aug. 1, at 8 p.m. ET USA Men’s National Team vs. Nigeria

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Does the link show up on the Facebook page when the game starts or is there a special place on the facebook page to get the link? I don't see a live feed link and its 7:25

Reaction Score
From Facebook:
hey gonna live stream it here

they are supposed to broadcast here on FB. I assume there will be a link in the next 10 minutes

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Anyone else having trouble? I see the video, but it doesn't start. It's stuck at 9:01 to play.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Finally, it's going. Took 15 minutes and shutting down the laptop.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I can't make it work. Just a black screen. Anyone?

Reaction Score
Please beware to install NBA-TV live stream free to watch this game. I just did but was a disaster.
It is free but asks your credit card. I used 2 credit cards and both were refused by my bank.
Then it asked to install HD player. Once you installed the Yahoo Powered bar and all different virus were installed.
I just spend 40 mins to clean this mess with my 3 anti-virus softwares.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Why doesn't Facebook work? I've been trying and trying....

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Glad I have NBATV. Team USA started out slowly in the first half but really pulled it together.

Tina Charles' fadeaway post moves or just incredible. Plus she has the mid-range shot. She is gooooooood.

BG is either having to limit her minutes due to the little tumble the other night or she got into Geno's dog house.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I think Geno was sending a message and I think BG got it. She has been more active and is pursuing the ball harder than I have ever seen. I love that he demanded more and sat her on the bench. She needs some tough love and Geno is the perfect one to hand it out.

Reaction Score
I tuned in early I the 3rd quarter when it was more-or-less a tie game. Then Tina, DT, Maya and EDD took turns lighting it up and it was basically over. Even saw Stewie get in on the act

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I thought the defense was weak in the second period. In the third, we looked very crisp on offense. Sue, Dee, Maya, Tina, Sylvia, and Elena looked good. Catch and Angel hustled. Britney had a block to two but looked slow. Not the same player I saw in Istanbul.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Glad I have NBATV. Team USA started out slowly in the first half but really pulled it together.

Tina Charles' fadeaway post moves or just incredible. Plus she has the mid-range shot. She is gooooooood.

BG is either having to limit her minutes due to the little tumble the other night or she got into Geno's dog house.
Tina is on the short list of best players in the world. A perennial MVP candidate.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Okay I have to vent on this: I hate Facebook Live. Such a choppy streaming experience, with constant stopping and starting and jumping forward.

I echo ETT on Tina Charles. Her work ethic and footwork in the post are just unmatched. Was also great seeing Delle Donne play in front of a packed house on her old home floor. She had some spectacular plays, especially in the 4th quarter. Other standouts were Moore, Bird, Taurasi, Augustus, McCoughtry, Whalen, Fowles.

Concerns:
  • Too many live-ball turnovers, which in the first half led directly to several France buckets.
  • On defense, gave up too many open looks to cutters through the lane.
  • On offense, missed too many bunnies, which really helped keep the game close in the first half.
Back on a positive note, USA continued the same pattern seen in the semifinal and final games of London 2012: following a close and tense first half with a dominant second half in which they pull away to a comfortable lead. I know a lot of this has to do with depth and conditioning, but I also credit much of that to Geno. I have never seen a coach more masterful at making halftime adjustments.

Reaction Score
I tuned in early I the 3rd quarter when it was more-or-less a tie game. Then Tina, DT, Maya and EDD took turns lighting it up and it was basically over. Even saw Stewie get in on the act
Tina (17 pts) and Maya (13 pts) are just amazing. Stewie should make more shots.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I thought the defense was weak in the second period. In the third, we looked very crisp on offense. Sue, Dee, Maya, Tina, Sylvia, and Elena looked good. Catch and Angel hustled. Britney had a block to two but looked slow. Not the same player I saw in Istanbul.

I didn't think Brittney* looked slow in movement, but looked slow in reacting to switches on defense. Almost more confused than slow.

Also, Lisa Leslie pointed out something that Ann Meyers-Drysdale points out quite frequently, which is that BG needs to grab the ball with two hands instead of using one. And I don't know who taught her to turn and face her player to block her out when going for a rebound. I can't say that I have ever seen anyone do that and drives me crazy. It is as if her main objective is to just block the player out so that others can go for the rebound.

OK...don't want to be guilty of making this thread about BG, but she sure has a lot to learn and this game made it apparent that she has needed much better coaching in her career.

It will be interesting to see if Geno uses the same starting lineup in the next game. In this game you could tell that they had practiced using a player at the 4, EDD and Stewart, who had the ability to step away from the basket and score, using Tina as the low post presence.

Reaction Score
Friday we will see Kia plays against USA. Must be exciting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom