Hearing some rumblings.. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hearing some rumblings..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
Only way it could happen is if Cleveland does trade Wiggins for Another player and get other teams involved. If the Heat could get a veteran / better player , they would trade Bazz to Cleveland .

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Pretty much the day after, The Spurs Eliminated Lebron.
Lebron's Wife Tweeted " We're Going Home To Cleveland "

I guess no 1 took her Seriously......

Reaction Score
Sounds like Bosh is turning face & resigning to Miami now.... So maybe Bazz will have at least have Wade & Bosh to pass to? What's interesting is that Miami just signed PF McRoberts... but their skill sets seem like they can mess well, since they're different players. Bosh or McRoberts will probably play Center. All is not lost in Miami, but they need more players since they only have like 5 players signed.

Reaction Score
Sounds like Bosh is turning face & resigning to Miami now.... So maybe Bazz will have at least have Wade & Bosh to pass to? What's interesting is that Miami just signed PF McRoberts... but their skill sets seem like they can mess well, since they're different players. Bosh or McRoberts will probably play Center. All is not lost in Miami, but they need more players since they only have like 5 players signed.
look for them to add loul deng or trevor ariza as well. for bazz, its nowhere near playing with lebron but i still think the heat make enough moves to be a playoff team. 2 hours ago I didn't think that.

Reaction Score
Bosh is likely gone with LeBron going to Cleveland unless Riley does his greatest sales job. Bazz to Cleveland? Who knows, things are so fluid now it could happen.

Reaction Score
look for them to add loul deng or trevor ariza as well. for bazz, its nowhere near playing with lebron but i still think the heat make enough moves to be a playoff team. 2 hours ago I didn't think that.

Deng would be a solid pick up for Miami. I like that one. Not sure why they signed Granger. He seems a bit damaged these days. At least Miami is trying to regroup. Better for Bazz to have some talent around him.

U

UCONNfan1

Miami will go nowhere IMHO with an aging Wade. I think Bosch is really pretty good and of course love Bazz but unless Miami signs Melo, they will not be near the top. Even if the signed Melo, I don't think they are a championship calibur team...

Deng would be a great addition but if they just go out and sign a bunch of disparate parts, they won't be successful. San Antonio didn't win because they had the most talented players at each position, they won because they were the best team and played the best team ball...

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Melo to Cleveland for Wiggins. I'm going to keep typing this until it finally happens.

Reaction Score
They may make playoffs as 7-8 seed in East, but they'll lose in 1st round. The East blows beyond Cavs, Bulls, Pacers, Wiz

Reaction Score
Only in UConn land can Bazz command such value.

As for the rumblings don't stand so close to Chris Brousard's farts.

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Lot of talk that Wade is considering going to the Bulls now that LBJ has moved on
honestly, what value beyond a 30 game maximum does dw bring anymore?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm hearing those same rumblings....from my barber. He knows everything so he says. Nothing ever pans out but he has a excuse as to why. Him and conspiracy kitty are cousins! (wink wink)
catintinfoil.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
We don't speak of cousin Timmy:

Cat_Barber.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads