Has anyone made a gif of Nolan's | The Boneyard

Has anyone made a gif of Nolan's

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
nasty move mid paint from last night? That was hilarious and I'd love to see it again.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
that hurt my eyes...

I think it would be some nice light hearted humor at this stage. Although the anti Nolan brigade might have a field day.

Reaction Score
I think it would be some nice light hearted humor at this stage. Although the anti Nolan brigade might have a field day.
I'd like to see a gif of Napier with the invisible red cloth matador dance move he made defending that particular one Stanford fast break. He went under and through so easily (with no shame, I might add).

That was some funny shiiiit, except I'm sure to Ollie and to the NBA Scouts.

Reaction Score
Here you go:
ibm9xej69OINB8.gif

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Haha. If you're still taking requests I'd love to see when Shabazz's pass got kicked up into the face of the Stanford player.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Gotta give him credit - he never lifted his pivot foot!
That is very true. PN is actually doing so good things out there but has not yet put it together. On one play he aggressive attacked the hoop but back-rimmed the dunk.

On this play, it was actually remarkable that he didn't travel and seemed to keep pretty good back during that spin. This does show that there is potential. However, he was ill-advised in trying a move that he didn't know how to finish and didn't spin with a purpose (didn't either get closer to the hoop or gain separation from the defender with the spin).
Early in the second half, he took a quick turnaround jumper in the middle of the zone and released his shot with good form & his body was well-balanced...he was just too strong on the shot and back-rimmed it.
I think Coach Ollie sees that on many of these plays, he is not that far away from being successful and hopes that once he gets it, he will be able to be consistently successful. I fear that we may not see that success much until next year but we are only a third into the season.

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Look at the score: this set up a 5-0 run to close out the half with a 10-point lead.

Reaction Score
Then Nolan should have made the same move in the second half for mojo reasons only.

Reaction Score
If the actual move started with him receiving the ball with his back to the basket hen it would be a 540 (360 + 180) . But the move on the GIF is a 450.

Reaction Score
Here you go:
ibm9xej69OINB8.gif
Somebody with puter skills needs to add either the Benny Hill theme song or the Three Stooges Curly bwu-bwu-bwu-bwu noise to this video to really do it justice.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Somebody with puter skills needs to add either the Benny Hill theme song or the Three Stooges Curly bwu-bwu-bwu-bwu noise to this video to really do it justice.
Or the Peppermint Twist

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Oh No you didn't!!
It looked like he turned fully once, then a 3/4 turn after. So 360+270 = 630. Maybe my observation is off on the movement. Regardless of whether I'm right or wrong (and it's probably the latter), the subject matter alone makes this the most amusing debate I've ever participated in.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Sounds like you guys are having a trigonometry debate...rare sight on the Boneyard!...or did I go off on a tangent?

It just goes to show how far UConn has improved academically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom