Hartley's 3 Point Shooting | The Boneyard

Hartley's 3 Point Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did anyone else notice how much more arc Hartley had on her 3 point shot yesterday? I don't think its a coincidence that yesterday was also her best shooting day of the year.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yup, her arc was much, much better.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I was thinking that I would very much enjoy a "shoot form clinic" using video/close up to help teach me how to look at the whole body of a shooter and how slight adjustments impact the trajectory of the ball.

UConn shooters who should be "broken down" when they're on and when they're off...

Bria
KML
DT
Maya
Kerry

Others?

Reaction Score
I was thinking that I would very much enjoy a "shoot form clinic" using video/close up to help teach me how to look at the whole body of a shooter and how slight adjustments impact the trajectory of the ball.

UConn shooters who should be "broken down" when they're on and when they're off...

Bria
KML
DT
Maya
Kerry

Others?
Here is a video from Maya on the perfect shot. Excellent video if you are trying to up your game.

66 TO GO

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I REALLY hope that the Mercury are able to get Hartley in the draft. I think that she would be the perfect fit for that team because she can push tempo, hit the three-ball and also create her own shot. She can also finish on the break.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Thanks Tony - very well put together segment.
Free throws "A very....entertaining part of the game."

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member