Harmful speculation | The Boneyard

Harmful speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'd like to take this chance to warn fans not to engage in harmful speculation. We are NOT going to drag a coach's name through the mud or cast aspersions on any of the kids involved. If there's something funky going on and there is info in a reliable news source (NOT a fan blog or fan forum) then bring the link here for discussion. But the Boneyard will not participate in character assassination because someone's disappointed the Huskies didn't get a recruit.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'd like to take this chance to warn fans not to engage in harmful speculation. We are NOT going to drag a coach's name through the mud and cast aspersions on any of the kids involved. If there's something funky going on and there is info in a reliable news source (NOT a fan blog or fan forum) then bring the link here for discussion. But the Boneyard will not participate in character assassination because someone's disappointed the Huskies didn't get a recruit.
Well said Nan. Unless there is some substance to a claim of improper actions, it's just sour grapes. Maintaining this common sense stantard is what keeps the Boneyard an enjoyable site. Sometimes you win, somtimes you lose but being gracious regardless is the mark of a quality program...and fanbase.

I appreciate all that you and the mods do to maintain the quality of the site.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Well said Nan. Unless there is some substance to a claim of improper actions, it's just sour grapes. Maintaining this common sense stantard is what keeps the Boneyard an enjoyable site. Sometimes you win, somtimes you lose but being gracious regardless is the mark of a quality program...and fanbase.

I appreciate all that you and the mods do to maintain the quality of the site.

+1

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
+ (3 cubed) - 9 + (2x3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics