Happy Father's Day! | The Boneyard

Happy Father's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Happy Father's Day to all my fellow dads out there! Thank you for everything you do to pour yourself and your love into your children, to instill them with an understanding of the world/life in general, as well as the values you ascribe thereto. Thank you for supporting women's sports, and if you have, thank you for getting your kids to follow UConn WBB avidly!

As a man, I feel there is no greater honor than being a father. I will now go spend most of the day humbled in the presence of my beautiful, amazing daughter and son, as well as hanging out with my own great dad!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
And thanks for support of women's basketball...from little kids to the WNBA, and to pick up games in the park. It's all good, and needs dads everywhere.

Reaction Score
Happy Father's Day to all the great dad's, granddad's and great (x n)granddad's out there...!

I am off to brunch with my daughter, her hubby and two of my grandkids, Charlie (3.5) and Sofia (1+)...life is good! :D

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
As the Dad of six, Granddad of ten, and Great Grandad of one, I have been blessed often. (I'm not counting the Dad-in-law stats, cuz they are generally works in progress.;))

Reaction Score
Yes, Happy 'Fathers Day' to fathers & let us not forget those who have assumed the role as 'Father' !

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Artifact said:
Yes, Happy 'Fathers Day' to fathers & let us not forget those who have assumed the role as 'Father' !

Indeed happy Father's Day to all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc