Gregg Doyel says he "deserves every bit of derision for that" | The Boneyard

Gregg Doyel says he "deserves every bit of derision for that"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...terrible article. I won't make you click on the link to his article so here's the only part you need to read.

Add it up, and UConn was 10 points better than Florida on Saturday night, winning their Final Four matchup 63-53.

And really it was worse than that, seeing how Florida jumped to a 16-4 lead in the first 11 minutes. From that point, UConn was 22 points better than Florida. The game was a rout, and UConn deserves every bit of credit for that -- Wilbekin and Frazier were horrendous because Napier and Boatright made them horrendous -- and any writer who said UConn's victory against the shorthanded Gators earlier this season was a fluke deserves every bit of derision for that.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...-floridas-backcourt-disappear-from-final-four

I hope he picks against us again on Monday!

Reaction Score
...terrible article. I won't make you click on the link to his article so here's the only part you need to read.

Add it up, and UConn was 10 points better than Florida on Saturday night, winning their Final Four matchup 63-53.

And really it was worse than that, seeing how Florida jumped to a 16-4 lead in the first 11 minutes. From that point, UConn was 22 points better than Florida. The game was a rout, and UConn deserves every bit of credit for that -- Wilbekin and Frazier were horrendous because Napier and Boatright made them horrendous -- and any writer who said UConn's victory against the shorthanded Gators earlier this season was a fluke deserves every bit of derision for that.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...-floridas-backcourt-disappear-from-final-four

Let's all give him an icy German smile.

Reaction Score

Doyell deserves credit for taking responsibility. Not many people nowadays admit when they are wrong.

Reaction Score
This latest article is self-serving… His attempt at saving face… Didn't work… When you try to be over the top with your analysis, you look like a knowledge-less stooge when you're wrong… Mission accomplished.

Reaction Score
him. He tried to be a faux tough guy with his questioning of Giffey. Only thing worse than than a faux tough guy is someone who brags about being one.

Joke is on Doyel. A know nothing tough guy wannabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom