Greenburgs Picks... | The Boneyard

Greenburgs Picks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does it surprise anyone that we're basically an afterthought heading into this Tournament?

In order to generate any sort of buzz, in order to claim we were remotely relevant on the national stage this year, we have to make the Sweet 16.

Reaction Score
So, we will be the big upset pick for everyone. Great, lets break some brackets

Reaction Score
We can beat anyone in our bracket. We could lose in the first round, but I believe we can at least get to an elite 8 in this bracket! Lets do it!

Reaction Score
Does it surprise anyone that we're basically an afterthought heading into this Tournament?

In order to generate any sort of buzz, in order to claim we were remotely relevant on the national stage this year, we have to make the Sweet 16.
This is the best draw possible. Our last two wins were much harder than the next two .

Reaction Score
it's hard to imagine more suffocating defense than we faced last 2games. Maybe our shooters get some space, and we have enough driving guards to cause foul trouble.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Not going to get butt hurt about what some idiot says on ESPN, but that being said, I think Seth is probably better versed in making NIT picks.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
There are 50 analysts breaking down brackets on tv currently. Some will pick uconn, some will pick st. Joes. Not everything is a calculated conspiracy against uconn. I've heard a couple go guys say were set up to make a run. I don't think they are conspiring against st. Joes or nova.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
There are 50 analysts breaking down brackets on tv currently. Some will pick uconn, some will pick st. Joes. Not everything is a calculated conspiracy against uconn. I've heard a couple go guys say were set up to make a run. I don't think they are conspiring against st. Joes or nova.

I was watching some of the analysis on ESPNU and CBSSN last night, and Tim Welsh was very complimentary to UConn, Napier and KO, picking them to advance. Steve Lappas on CBSSN picked UConn over Nova, saying this pick could get him in hot water with his Nova people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom