GREAT article on Kia Nurse... | The Boneyard

GREAT article on Kia Nurse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Don't recall seeing this posted. This kid is going to be a star for UCONN. She's got it all - intensity, attitude, moxie, mojo, whatever you want to call it, and the skills to back it up. Loved her comment...

"I tend to annoy people," she said. "I'm pretty quick, and I'm a pest.

"The older women didn't like me. I don't think they were expecting a 17-year-old kid on the team. When you are 17, you have a lot of energy. So I ended up getting chirped at in a lot of different languages
."

ESPN article

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Don't recall seeing this posted. This kid is going to be a star for UCONN. She's got it all - intensity, attitude, moxie, mojo, whatever you want to call it, and the skills to back it up. Loved her comment...

"I tend to annoy people," she said. "I'm pretty quick, and I'm a pest.

"The older women didn't like me. I don't think they were expecting a 17-year-old kid on the team. When you are 17, you have a lot of energy. So I ended up getting chirped at in a lot of different languages
."

ESPN article

Yup. Lots of comments back on Thursday :)

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
This was posted last week but it's always great to be reminded that this kid will be at UConn next season. UConn is losing a great competitor in Bria Hartley and will be replacing her with another in Kia Nurse.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Yup. Lots of comments back on Thursday :)
UGH I do not know how I missed that cuz I love this kid and would have been all over making comments in the original thread...

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads