Graduating 5 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Graduating 5

Reaction Score
IMG_0803.jpeg

Reaction Score
Question: since Paige has graduated can she go on the Wall while she’s still an active player or does she have to wait until she leaves? Thanks!

Nope. She doesn't have to wait until she leaves. Geno had Renee's number put up while she was still playing. I don't remember the game, but I do remember the shock on her face and her parents being there

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Nope. She doesn't have to wait until she leaves. Geno had Renee's number put up while she was still playing. I don't remember the game, but I do remember the shock on her face and her parents being there

I’m guessing that Renee’s number was hung up on Senior Day/Night. She had made All-American as a Junior. Most of our All-Americans earned the honor at least twice, but their number wasn’t hung until near the end of their senior year. Maya and Paige were the only players to be AA as freshman.

Reaction Score
Thank you! I’m looking forward to seeing her number up there.

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
Congratulations to the girls! We will have three graduates playing on the team next year! If we pick up two more from the portal, we can play 5 graduates every now and then!
More balanced than the 5 pt guard offense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom