Google Hangout after Monday night's game? | The Boneyard

Google Hangout after Monday night's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
You might know that Google allows users to have free live video conferences where you can watch or participate. I am wondering if there is any interest in experimenting with one following the Louisville game.

There is some minimal technical competency required to get in, but I can provide assistance with that. However, if you want to participate, you do have to have a Web camera, a microphone, a decent Internet connection and a Google Plus account.

Since the end of the Louisville game will mark the end of the regular season, I thought it would be a good time to experiment. The maximum number of folks that can be in the Hangout at one time is 10, but there is a chat room and if someone leaves, another can join.

With a bunch of you wanting to go on air with MDM, this could be your practice session. All would be welcome as long as you behave nicely. Again, if you are interested but have concerns about technology, I or someone can help.

What do you think? Is this worth trying or do you think it is too silly or too difficult. Realize that if you go on camera, other folks might see you.

If enough people are interested in video conferencing after the game, I will set it up and let people know how they can participate.

Thanks.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
oh... some barely know how to log onto the Boneyard, post pics/videos or story links... asking them to go to "Hangout" is a whole "nother" journey.

I like you idea and effort tho but I think that'll be taking them away from the Boneyard

Reaction Score
Id definitely be interested. Would be nice to have a good dialogue with fellow husky fans "face to face"

Reaction Score
I like the sound of that.
But, I don't have a camera on my laptop:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members